mark3236 (DayZ)

If anyone needs to respawn,

Seriously, these reset servers need to be reported and be forced to change their name to "DO NOT ENTER"

Would have been a much more productive post; don't tell people which cheat servers they can go to. >.>

Edited by Applejaxc

Would have been a much more productive post; don't tell people which cheat servers they can go to. >.>

I have this assumption that saying "Guys, if you go to this server, you can respawn anytime!" will fix the issue faster than saying "Devs, please fix resetting servers, my character got reseted :( :( :( "

Edited by mark3236

I have this assumption that saying "Guys, if you go to this server, you can respawn anytime!" will fix the issue faster than saying "Devs, please fix resetting servers, my character got reseted :( :( :( "

So saying "Hey this is how you cheat" is a better solution than "hey there's a bug" ...?

And I misread earlier thinking if you need to respawn (having died, on another server) respawning on this one would allow you to keep your stuff. I have no idea why I jumped to that conclusion. So no, there isn't any cheating (really) involved here. I'm tired and [insert various excuses]

So saying "Hey this is how you cheat" is a better solution than "hey there's a bug" ...?

And I misread earlier thinking if you need to respawn (having died, on another server) respawning on this one would allow you to keep your stuff. I have no idea why I jumped to that conclusion. So no, there isn't any cheating (really) involved here. I'm tired and [insert various excuses]

saying "there's a bug" usually results in shielding fans coming at the post saying "It's alpha, devs are tired and they have more important things to fix" so I'm just getting the best out of this bug before they fix it. I always spawn on cherno.

Im more interested in how servers which are all ment to be public yet i still find servers that boot anyone who isnt part of there group (when private servers come then they can do this lol ) i mean i have even found servers that put this in there name the last one was cwr/c private server join and you will be kicked.

They all agreed to the rules which is currently public servers why do they now make them private ones for just there clan are they playing PVE or more likely gearing up to hit public servers as a clan and pvp the place up while loaded with gear??

Edited by SoulFirez