scubaman3d

[SA]WeaponZ Survey

Tell me the KIND of weapon in each category you'd most like to see in the survey at the below link:

http://goo.gl/ZzyHeH

To be clear, this doesn't mean the others won't be considered but I'm just trying to get an idea of the MOST wanted of all teh things.  You can pick more than one.

• Like 33

Done, does this mean that we could potentially see most of these implemented?

I would like pretty much all of those apart from 3D printed guns, the very modern or old WW2 SMGs (Kriss, Thompson) etc.

• Like 4

We want to have a wide variety of guns eventually -  to spread out the chances of finding a specific item. However, we have to prioritize in the short term, so I'm curious to hear from you guys.

• Like 13

done :thumbsup:  ;)

please make double barrel shotgun possible shoot left barrel or right side barrel :)

or both barrel same time :D

also make possible for put different ammo type each side B)

• Like 9

That reminds me - I did not see an option for bolt-action full power rifles, such as most hunting rifles.

I'd like to see a Tikka, SAKO, Sauer, CZ, Remington, etc, in non-military calibers like .30-06, etc.

Edit: and more than one type of rifle + ammunition, in that way it would be more rare to find ammunition for your particular weapon, something that could help balance the fact these would be, in game, essentially sniper rifles.

Edited by Gews
  • Like 9

Done. Thanks for asking us Scuba :)

That reminds me - I did not see an option for bolt-action full power rifles, such as most hunting rifles.

I'd like to see a Tikka, SAKO, Sauer, CZ, Remington, etc, in non-military calibers like .30-06, etc.

Edit: and more than one type of rifle + ammunition, in that way it would be more rare to find ammunition for your particular weapon, something that could help balance the fact these would be, in game, essentially sniper rifles.

How did I miss this? .30-06 definetly.

Edited by Zogvarn

No sniper rifle categories or melee weapons another couple ideas I

Had would be swords and machetes and pick axes. Oh and a flare gun too

• Like 2

Would we also see different types of melee weapons? Perhaps the ones we can craft to expand the varieties such as a wooden plank with nails or a barbed wire baseball bat :)

• Like 3

Voted for russian weapons only

Ak's, Nagant M1895 Revolver ( would go so sexy with the current holster) the Saiga shotgun and the Bison   :)

• Like 5

My opinion is to focus on having many, for lack of a better term, *civilian*, grade weapons available before going deep into various modern military weapons. On the survey I chose things like bolt action rifles, single barrel and under/over shotguns, .22s, and some of the "iconics."

basically I would prefer there be more mosins than m4s, in the existing gun's terms.

EDIT:

This. ALL this.

Edited by AngryMob
  • Like 4

I would like pretty much all of those apart from 3D printed guns, the very modern or old WW2 SMGs (Kriss, Thompson) etc.

Pretty much this. Other then alot of the modern prototype weapons almost everything listed absolutely has a place in DayZ. The only real problem you run into when it comes to the firearm debate is people hating "overpowered guns" from DayZ Mod.

• Like 1

This

Done.

I would like to see almost all the guns we could vote for in SA.  However civilian ones should of course be more common than military ones.  Guns like the SVD should be considered the jackpot.  Finding ammo for one as well should be very difficult.

• Like 3

Done.

Would like to see a decent selection of civilian-grade sidearms. A decent range of automatic weapons would be interesting as well.

Probably a long stretch, but is it possible stuff like empty (or full) cans and other trash/misc items might be usable as thrown weapons? Love the idea of knocking out a fully armed and armoured bandit with a brick dropped from a rooftop and robbing him blind :D

• Like 1

It is great when you ask for feedback from us, thanks.

Is there a plan that will make shotguns more "usable"? Not that they don't work, but just that in every game the shotgun is pretty worthless.

I think slugs that do high damage would be great no matter which shotgun gets chosen.

I'm not sure what category it would fit in but I would LOVE to see the PTRS-41 in the game. Remove any ability to sight it, zero it or anything that might indicate distance but make it big, make it loud and make it rare.

Would be a trophy gun of sorts that even those who wield it wouldn't have much of an advantage (could allow it to shoot through certain material without deviation).

Edited by CDriVe1335