TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

What help do you need at what server, what loation? I'll happily gear up on some private server just to help someone out.

Yeah I got nothing else to do...

Same, I ain't got any errands to do today. :D

Many thanks, guys, it's amazing, I didn't expect that. :thumbsup:  I'll fill you in once the server is up - I don't know what happened, but it's still not there after the maintenance this morning.

Many thanks, guys, it's amazing, I didn't expect that. :thumbsup:  I'll fill you in once the server is up - I don't know what happened, but it's still not there after the maintenance this morning.

Oh ok, also, what kind of medical emergency are you in?

All right, got it. The server is: [DE]^^Saarland-Survival]^^{Active Admins}{High Loot}. It’s 3pp, with some night thrown in, varied pop, German. As in, a EU server, so you may see a lot of desync if you happen to live over the pond, DJ SGTHornet. I know I can’t play US servers, much as I’d like to.

About that server, a lot of German people are quite friendly in DayZ and you don’t have to brace yourself for always-KOS there. Suffice it to say, I had a tense accidental encounter with some guy at another guy’s camp and not only we didn’t shoot each other, we also didn’t rob that other guy. That’s the kind of a server. Of course, your standard caution is necessary.

Oh ok, also, what kind of medical emergency are you in?

Ahhh, that’s the problem. My predicament is a bit tougher than usual. In fact, I’ll perfectly understand if you consider it too much hassle. You see, I’m suffering from what I believe is the worst kind of condition currently in game: heavy cholera. If contracting it raises any eyebrows, just accept that it was a panicked misclick. We were goofing around with a friend of mine, I got de-blooded and by mistake didn’t purify the water in my pot.

The chart for heavy cholera is at 4:40.

Some one hour before I logged out, the stage 4 kicked in. Currently, I’m going down from bright hydrated to blank in 3-4 minutes and I’m puking every 10-15 minutes. I have 3 cooking pots, 2 bottles and 1 canteen (8.75l in total) and I’m going through them in no time. Only this amount of containers allows me to even think about leaving a well for a moment.

What’s worse, I’m losing blood like a pig in a slaughterhouse. I need several blood transfusions from someone compatible (I’m A+ so I can get transfusions from 0 and A). Barring that, saline kits would keep me alive, too.

A friend of mine (A+) was helping me out with treatment and we found a lot of blood bags, but had an extremely bad luck with IV kits. The very least I need is 2-3 IV kits to go on. I would have to take them from you and quickly log out, I’m quite low on blood so not much time for chit-chat, I’m afraid. Then I’ll get my friend to top me up with his blood and this will give us time to hit health care centres in Vybor and Stary Sobor.

However, in order to survive the entire stage 4 and stay logged in, I would need much more. 4-5 full blood bags would make me feel somewhat safe, depending on the length of this period. And I wouldn’t say no to some food with good calories/water-to-volume ratio. I’m on the border between dark and bright energized and each food item consumed also brings me this closer to puking. Peaches or something like that would be nice. I’m in two minds on rice and similar dry high-cal food  – it’s guaranteed projectile vomiting on the one hand but maybe some calories will stay in me. I believe I have the tools for pumpkin farms, but I’m not sure. I’d still have to roast pumpkins to reduce their volume.

Of course, first aid kits with bags and IV kits can be found in any kind of residential and industrial areas.

Wobo says in his September film that the antibiotics don’t work, but it wouldn’t hurt to check if you happen to stumble upon some (I failed to see any in 0.59). If not, don’t bother.

Currently, I’m inside the health care centre in Novaya Petrovka (034 021), so quite far from the coast. There is an Infected presence in the area and I can’t afford to deal with it. Basically, you can just follow the trail of vomit and watered bloody shit from the Novo hospital all the way through Severo to Petrovka. The entire building must stink to high heaven, so sorry for that. But I guess you’ve seen worse since all hell broke loose on the so-called Day Z…

You can check my other posts to see that I’m “for real” and no funny stuff is coming your way. You can also deduce it from the fact that I intend to ride out the heavy cholera instead of respawning like any sane person would. For your effort, you can get the AKM from my back, with pristine Kashtan and 30rnd mag. I can provide more assistance, material or not, the longer I’m allowed to stay logged in. Bear in mind, this condition is extremely serious and doesn’t compare even to poisonings. A saline injection would probably give me 15 minutes of life, tops. I can’t leave the Petrovka centre now unless it’s to the pond nearby (I puked in it so watch out). Only back-to-back medical assistance and abundant food supply will allow me to stay alive for the next hour or two.

So, like I said, it's understandable if you have better things to do. Originally I was just shooting for a slim hope that a good soul already playing on that server reads these boards. But of course any help is more than welcome. I've spent a lot of effort just trying to make it through stage 3 and I don't want to lose that poor chap to stage 4.

Let me know what you think, Yazar8 and DJ SGTHornet.

All right, got it. The server is: [DE]^^Saarland-Survival]^^{Active Admins}{High Loot}. It’s 3pp, with some night thrown in, varied pop, German. As in, a EU server, so you may see a lot of desync if you happen to live over the pond, DJ SGTHornet. I know I can’t play US servers, much as I’d like to.

About that server, a lot of German people are quite friendly in DayZ and you don’t have to brace yourself for always-KOS there. Suffice it to say, I had a tense accidental encounter with some guy at another guy’s camp and not only we didn’t shoot each other, we also didn’t rob that other guy. That’s the kind of a server. Of course, your standard caution is necessary.

Ahhh, that’s the problem. My predicament is a bit tougher than usual. In fact, I’ll perfectly understand if you consider it too much hassle. You see, I’m suffering from what I believe is the worst kind of condition currently in game: heavy cholera. If contracting it raises any eyebrows, just accept that it was a panicked misclick. We were goofing around with a friend of mine, I got de-blooded and by mistake didn’t purify the water in my pot.

Some one hour before I logged out, the stage 4 kicked in. Currently, I’m going down from bright hydrated to blank in 3-4 minutes and I’m puking every 10-15 minutes. I have 3 cooking pots, 2 bottles and 1 canteen (8.75l in total) and I’m going through them in no time. Only this amount of containers allows me to even think about leaving a well for a moment.

What’s worse, I’m losing blood like a pig in a slaughterhouse. I need several blood transfusions from someone compatible (I’m A+ so I can get transfusions from 0 and A). Barring that, saline kits would keep me alive, too.

A friend of mine (A+) was helping me out with treatment and we found a lot of blood bags, but had an extremely bad luck with IV kits. The very least I need is 2-3 IV kits to go on. I would have to take them from you and quickly log out, I’m quite low on blood so not much time for chit-chat, I’m afraid. Then I’ll get my friend to top me up with his blood and this will give us time to hit health care centres in Vybor and Stary Sobor.

However, in order to survive the entire stage 4 and stay logged in, I would need much more. 4-5 full blood bags would make me feel somewhat safe, depending on the length of this period. And I wouldn’t say no to some food with good calories/water-to-volume ratio. I’m on the border between dark and bright energized and each food item consumed also brings me this closer to puking. Peaches or something like that would be nice. I’m in two minds on rice and similar dry high-cal food  – it’s guaranteed projectile vomiting on the one hand but maybe some calories will stay in me. I believe I have the tools for pumpkin farms, but I’m not sure. I’d still have to roast pumpkins to reduce their volume.

Of course, first aid kits with bags and IV kits can be found in any kind of residential and industrial areas.

Wobo says in his September film that the antibiotics don’t work, but it wouldn’t hurt to check if you happen to stumble upon some (I failed to see any in 0.59). If not, don’t bother.

Currently, I’m inside the health care centre in Novaya Petrovka (034 021), so quite far from the coast. There is an Infected presence in the area and I can’t afford to deal with it. Basically, you can just follow the trail of vomit and watered bloody shit from the Novo hospital all the way through Severo to Petrovka. The entire building must stink to high heaven, so sorry for that. But I guess you’ve seen worse since all hell broke loose on the so-called Day Z…

You can check my other posts to see that I’m “for real” and no funny stuff is coming your way. You can also deduce it from the fact that I intend to ride out the heavy cholera instead of respawning like any sane person would. For your effort, you can get the AKM from my back, with pristine Kashtan and 30rnd mag. I can provide more assistance, material or not, the longer I’m allowed to stay logged in. Bear in mind, this condition is extremely serious and doesn’t compare even to poisonings. A saline injection would probably give me 15 minutes of life, tops. I can’t leave the Petrovka centre now unless it’s to the pond nearby (I puked in it so watch out). Only back-to-back medical assistance and abundant food supply will allow me to stay alive for the next hour or two.

So, like I said, it's understandable if you have better things to do. Originally I was just shooting for a slim hope that a good soul already playing on that server reads these boards. But of course any help is more than welcome. I've spent a lot of effort just trying to make it through stage 3 and I don't want to lose that poor chap to stage 4.

Woah, that is quite the predicament you have there. I have no knowledge in Cholera, other than that it's real bad to get. I can see if I can find some of those supplies on that server, when I get the time. :D 

In cherno supermarket need morphine and bandage 

Which type of Cholera are you in?

If it's the severe kind you are probably doomed I'm afraid. The chances of surviving it are slim. I survived the milder kind in 0.58, but not before I'd stashed my high value stuff as an insurance policy.

And that may be the best thing to do, assuming you have existing barrel/tents or can find one in Novaya Petrovka.

I could get up there, free up inventory and stash it for you if you feel that you can trust me.

Otherwise I hope you're near a water pump and some apple trees.

Which type of Cholera are you in?

If it's the severe kind you are probably doomed I'm afraid. The chances of surviving it are slim. I survived the milder kind in 0.58, but not before I'd stashed my high value stuff as an insurance policy.

And that may be the best thing to do, assuming you have existing barrel/tents or can find one in Novaya Petrovka.

I could get up there, free up inventory and stash it for you if you feel that you can trust me.

Otherwise I hope you're near a water pump and some apple trees.

This is heavy cholera, check the link in the spoilers I provided, the blood and water loss is given at 4:40.

Mookie, believe me, it's not about trust. I spent several hours trying to keep this lad alive, driving from a hospital to a hospital, looking for IV kits, taking care of food and water, hemorrhaging like a pig. I probably lost a Lada, which I parked near the Petrovka health care centre and had to log out and didn't have time to find a safe spot (and it was a week ago). My hidden barrels are slowly fading away into non-persistence (it's 7 days for barrels and cars, am I right?). Long story short, I invested a lot in riding out that cholera. There's a friend of mine who can help me out, but he's quite busy with RL and not that much fan of DayZ, while the job requires finding a number of IV kits (preferably full blood bag kits with compatible blood).

I'm close to water, but I'm afraid apples won't cut it, the blood loss is just too much. And I can't even leave the centre, there are the Infected around and I can't afford to fight or shoot. I'm already low on blood

But I still don't accept my fate. In fact, I still intend to survive this even if it means waiting until my entire stash is gone. Sooner or later my friend will come over if I don't find assistance here. Yep, I know the condition is super tough but it can be survived with a lot of effort (on the helper's part, I'm afraid). ;) The story itself is quite interesting and you can learn a lot about the game mechanics while trying to figure out how to stay alive.

EDIT: but of course, thanks for your offer anyway.

Edited by Kirov

This is heavy cholera, check the link in the spoilers I provided, the blood and water loss is given at 4:40.

Mookie, believe me, it's not about trust. I spent several hours trying to keep this lad alive, driving from a hospital to a hospital, looking for IV kits, taking care of food and water, hemorrhaging like a pig. I probably lost a Lada, which I parked near the Petrovka health care centre and had to log out and didn't have time to find a safe spot (and it was a week ago). My hidden barrels are slowly fading away into non-persistence (it's 7 days for barrels and cars, am I right?). Long story short, I invested a lot in riding out that cholera. There's a friend of mine who can help me out, but he's quite busy with RL and not that much fan of DayZ, while the job requires finding a number of IV kits (preferably full blood bag kits with compatible blood).

I'm close to water, but I'm afraid apples won't cut it, the blood loss is just too much. And I can't even leave the centre, there are the Infected around and I can't afford to fight or shoot. I'm already low on blood

But I still don't accept my fate. In fact, I still intend to survive this even if it means waiting until my entire stash is gone. Sooner or later my friend will come over if I don't find assistance here. Yep, I know the condition is super tough but it can be survived with a lot of effort (on the helper's part, I'm afraid). ;) The story itself is quite interesting and you can learn a lot about the game mechanics while trying to figure out how to stay alive.

EDIT: but of course, thanks for your offer anyway.

I made it pavlovo at the server, no salines or anything like that. It is pretty though to be honest.

You could sew yourself up with a sewing kit a few times, maybe the cholera will be overwritten by wound infection. Or maybe you'll catch bot disease at once and have an even more miserable life.

Edited by Yazar8

OK guys, my friend found several IV kits and is with me, it seems I will make it after all. Full report later, many thanks to all of you for your interest. :thumbsup: :beans:

Any one on the north side of NWAF? On the edge of the runway by the tents.

Im bleeding and dont have any bangages. Thanks a bunch

hahaha this is cool, but i'm wondering how many times you've met players and got your brains blew out lol

On 12/24/2016 at 10:32 PM, zin0 said:

hahaha this is cool, but i'm wondering how many times you've met players and got your brains blew out lol

I've only gone on a couple of rescues, but so far none have gone badly.

FYI to everyone: while fires are bugged and hypothermia is thus a bigger issue, I'll be available to deliver raincoats (and maybe food/canteens) to new spawns who are having trouble finding these things.

On 1/11/2017 at 0:22 PM, Red_Ensign said:

I've only gone on a couple of rescues, but so far none have gone badly.

FYI to everyone: while fires are bugged and hypothermia is thus a bigger issue, I'll be available to deliver raincoats (and maybe food/canteens) to new spawns who are having trouble finding these things.

That Teamspeak is dead. No one is ever really on.

On 1/16/2017 at 9:55 PM, zin0 said:

That Teamspeak is dead. No one is ever really on.

I don't use that teamspeak (I'm not on the 'rescue team' that started this thread), I just check the thread occasionally.  people can ad me on steam if they have an urgent request.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2017 at 7:40 PM, Red_Ensign said:

I don't use that teamspeak (I'm not on the 'rescue team' that started this thread), I just check the thread occasionally.  people can ad me on steam if they have an urgent request.

What's your steam?