8] Previous experience: Former player of Arma 3
9] How many bandits have you killed: 2
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes 

1] Nickname: xCaptH0wdyx
2] Region(Country): US
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes
5] Steam name: xCaptH0wdyx
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I've played over 100 hours.
7] How many Clans have you been In: None.
8] Previous experience: Years of playing video games.
9] How many bandits have you killed: I don't know.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Yes.

1] Nickname: Zaltana
2] Region(Country): Denmark
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes im available almost daily after 5PM GMT+2 hours
5] Steam name: Zaltana
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: On/off for 3 years (100+hours) including mod
7] How many Clans have you been In: 2
8] Previous experience: Played an active role in a squat, in a clan with a dedicated SA server.
9] How many bandits have you killed: above the 200, still counting.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Oh yes, i find it way more rewarding, to actually play the game without the attitute of killing everything on sight. I generally enjoy most of my time, doing tactically sweeps of cities, and helping out bandits/taking out hostiles.

1] Nickname:  Norshar
2] Region(Country): USA
5] Steam name: Norshar, I have 800 hours.
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 years.
7] How many Clans have you been In:4
8] Previous experience: Played in military realism squads for Standalone. Familiar with all the ranks, call outs, and directions. I also know the map very well if that is of any use. 
9] How many bandits have you killed: I dont keep count

Edited by Dhavy

1] Nickname: Kaze
2] Region(Country): Eastern North America
3] Are you willing to be active: Yes, I'm currently attending college so i'll be off on tuesdays and thursdays on occassion
5] Steam name: Mizukaze
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I've not been playing long a mere 5-6 hours. I've come here to not only pitch in but learn.
7] How many Clans have you been In: 2-4, They were small, though.
8] Previous experience: Been playing games since I was 6, From FPS to Strategy and everything in between
9] How many bandits have you killed: I've not killed anyone yet.
10] Are you willing to help other players: Very.

1] Nickname: Stora
2] Region(Country): Sweden
5] Steam name: danne
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Couple of months
7] How many Clans have you been In: None
8] Previous experience: I have played videogames all my life. I have a military background.
9] How many bandits have you killed: 5-6 confirmed

1] Nickname: Roofcake
2] Region(Country): Michigan, USA
3] Are you willing to be active: I will do my best
5] Steam name: roofcake
6] How long have you been playing DayZ: Mod - 2 years SA - Give or take 9 months
7] How many Clans have you been In: 1
8] Previous experience: Quite a bit... never really been in a firefight on SA though
9] How many bandits have you killed: Lots on the mod. A few on SA.
10] Are you willing to help other players: As long as they aren't hostile

1] Nickname: Dayy

2] Region(Country): Bermuda, which is a fer hundred miles of the US east coast. 

3] Are you willing to be active: Of course! Primarily in the afternoon during the week as a result of various academic, social, extra-curricular commitments. 

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes I do, although some complications with my personal laptop lead to my microphone cutting out at odd times.

5] Steam name: jacob9953

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: I purchased both DayZ Standalone, and the Arma 2 mod since the release of the standalone version, I bought the two together and have played ever since. 

7] How many Clans have you been In: Very many, spanning several different games. My most notable clan (DayZ) which I lead myself was called Arconi, 10 players and we focused on Standalone, Epoch, and Arma 2 wasteland, and Arma 2 Takistan Life. Other then that I have not been in a solid group for quite some time, hence i am applying here. 

8] Previous experience: My personal clan was mainly a roleplay team, and we had various different themes, from a cult to a police group. Otherwise most of my experience comes from lone-wolfing around the map. I have a total of; 180 hours on Arma 2 AO, 153 hours on DayZ (SA), and 86 hours into Arma 3. Although I am merely 15 years of age, I feel that I am mature compared to many who play these military-simulator games. 

9] How many bandits have you killed: Very many over the course of my career as a survivor, I cannot give a solid figure. Yesterday, I was playing on a new Vanilla server, killing 2 bandits in an ambush after they followed me into Elektro, and a small group of 3 freshspawns whom attacked me between Cherno and Balota. 

10] Are you willing to help other players: Of course! The apocalypse can only be survived by working together, although if I am betrayed I am not normally quick to help the same person. 

1] Nickname: Wissem

2] Region(Country): Western United States

3] Are you willing to be active: I'm serious about schoolwork so I'm available on the weekends and almost every afternoon.

4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone: Yes, I do.

5] Steam name: The-D0M1N@T0R (Its Me) "This is a new account which I have made for other games, my main is exclusively CSGO but all my games were purchased on that"

6] How long have you been playing DayZ: 74 hours

7] How many Clans have you been In: 0 but I have been in small temporary groups.

8] Previous experience: I play a lot of arma in general, I play the wasteland mod a lot, I have played dayz vanilla and overwatch not a huge fan of Epoch. I never play Arma 2 realism mods but I love realism in shooters I play a lot of project reality BF2. Standalone is not my thing its still broken to me theres not a lot to do since there is no proper base building.

9] How many bandits have you killed: 17

10] Are you willing to help other players: I always help someone whos not pointing a gun to my face.

I'm new to the forums so yeah

Edited by The-D0M1N@T0R

1] Nickname:Starkiller
2] Region(Country):(CA) 
United States
3] Are you willing to be active:Yes
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:Yes
5] Steam name:Starkiller
6] How long have you been playing DayZ:Since the mod.
7] How many Clans have you been In:0 I get on with some friends sometimes though.
8] Previous experience:I played a lot of arma 2 and the DayZ mod then Dayz Standalone and arma 3 came out I played that since.
9] How many bandits have you killed:A lot over my time of playing. Yesterday I had to save my friend from a guy that attacked him.
10] Are you willing to help other players:Yes, I try to as much as I can.

We had a good run

RIP