Sign in to follow this  
ed_rush

Death by an Apple

i just died cause I've eaten some 100% fresh organic chernarus apple, guys this is a joke... if you can't fix these kind of general problems i.e. disappearing characters, dying for no fukn reason, put this peace of buggy crap offline. this is really killing the fun, things like that never happened to me in the mod times (except for the really early days) this is just ridiculous! 24€ for what? for sponsoring everest trips??, pah!

You were warned if you cared to read ;)

Do not buy the game yet!

The release of our Alpha is about getting those who want to be involved from the ground up, up and into the process. What we do encourage you to do, is to read reviews, watch livestreams and lets play videos, and talk to your friends. The alpha is going out into large scale testing for the first time, this means many things (mostly bad) will happen such as nasty bugs, connection issues, lost loot, etc... Our aim right now is to present the bare-bone architecture and check that works, getting some feedback on the direction in the process.

Sources:

Read the steam page description here: http://store.steampo...com/app/221100/

And rockets announcement here: http://forums.dayzga...n-known-issues/

• Like 4

i just died cause I've eaten some 100% fresh organic chernarus apple, guys this is a joke... if you can't fix these kind of general problems i.e. disappearing characters, dying for no fukn reason, put this peace of buggy crap offline. this is really killing the fun, things like that never happened to me in the mod times (except for the really early days) this is just ridiculous! 24€ for what? for sponsoring everest trips??, pah!

MA6Tdvl.png

Edited by dulix11
  • Like 2

24€ for what? for sponsoring everest trips??, pah!

First:

MA6Tdvl.png

Second:

What do you think? IRL Infection lives excellent on fresh food. It's not bug, naive boy.
  • Like 1

24€ for what? for sponsoring everest trips??, pah!

You know, the community tolerates a lot of whining, self entitled 'gimme gimme', and other asshattery.

This is the second comment I've seen like this in the last 30 minutes.  It's completely uncalled for, and I hope the stupid actually hurts.

I already found the 400,000 people buying alpha an odd number. People actually think the game is out >.<

People can't read these days and have no clue what alpha means.

I've been waiting for 1.5yrs now dude.... arma2 copies sold cause of dayz 1.8 mil SA sold 400k = lots of money

don't get me wrong, i love this game. had lots of fun with the mod, even though it was a hell of a giant bug. but SA is just disappointing so far, as long as the most important thing: character management isn't  working, this is not worth a penny

I've been waiting for 1.5yrs now dude.... arma2 copies sold cause of dayz 1.8 mil SA sold 400k = lots of money

don't get me wrong, i love this game. had lots of fun with the mod, even though it was a hell of a giant bug. but SA is just disappointing so far, as long as the most important thing: character management isn't  working, this is not worth a penny

Well I would have paid far more than a penny for the current build. Heck I'd happily have paid more than a penny even if the hive didnt save characters at all.

Quit your whinning go play something else and come back to DayZ when its out of Alpha then.

as I said people don't know what alpha means.... sad

You ate the pips??

You should never eat the pips!

I wish they would add a feature, where you could spit the pips out.

Scenario 

Guy runs up to you asking for food.

"Hey, have you got any food, my character is starving to death"

So I pull out an apple, eat it in front of him and then spit the pips out at him.

"No, sorry I only had that apple"

:)

Maybe you are missing the point of what an Alpha is? All these things you are mentioning are bound to happen, in fact I expected even worse. Its a very solid build for early alpha. And with all the money they made it can only get better and better

things like that never happened to me in the mod times (except for the really early days)

The stupidity is real.

This is the early days for the SA. Relax. 

Are you sure it was a fresh apple?

Anyway gettin hit by the infected does get you sick too so...be carefull in melee range

And its Alpha, mate.