Sign in to follow this  
JohnPower

The Mystery Lake at Grozovoy Pass

While I've got a bit bored waiting for my mates, I've decided to head for some NW locations. On my way to Grozovoy Pass I stumbled about a place which looked like a lake on the map to me...

csfj.png

But the freaking hell, I was a bit surprised when I arrived there. No lake. Just a hole.

abz3.png
0k9f.png

What is it? Has the lake been gone to nowhere? Is it an military experimental ground? An old, abandoned area where they tried to find a solution for the increasing zombie problem? There are so many ways into nowhere from here... And why the ground was changing it's colours when I walked though it? Was there a new weapon tested? Or is it camouflage to hide from the zombies?

So many questions and not a single answer has been given. I rested there for a few minutes, noticing nothing but the humming birds and buzzing bees... way too normal for such a strange place. I've decided to leave the spooky mystery and head on to Grozovoy Pass, hoping that I don't die out there...

• Like 3

Maybe they've done somehi like dayz origins science lab there, that would be sick :D

Don't go to pobeda dam it will blow your mind even harder.

Quote, Worf From Star Trek, TNG, Episode "Q Who"

Worf: It is as though some great force just scooped all machine elements off the face of the planet

• Like 1

Thanks, the one spot I haven't checked out yet.

Prolly not finished, but I think you know that. I like all the other "theories" though.

Similar to the "golf course" up north. Looks like a thing on the sat map but when you get there and see it for yourself, it just looks like more open fields.

I am super stoked for all the new real estate being developed up north. The coast is a place I only go when I'm feeling suicidal so I'm excited for more place to see/loot up north!

• Like 2

Don't go to pobeda dam it will blow your mind even harder.

What did they do to it?  I haven't made it over there yet.

Quote, Worf From Star Trek, TNG, Episode "Q Who"

Worf: It is as though some great force just scooped all machine elements off the face of the planet

DaveZ, you get my beans AND my can opener!

What did they do to it?  I haven't made it over there yet.

Yeah, you keep falling off ladders and you'll never make it that far.