Sign in to follow this  
gho5tl3git@gmail.com

Where the hell am I ?

My best guess would be Chernarus.

• Like 1

Thats a great question lol id love to find out.

Dont think its marked on the map.

We don't go to... I was going to make a Ravenholm joke but my keyboard doesn't type like that... XD

Apparently it's more correctly transliterated as "Novoselki"

Near Cherno

Apparently it's more correctly transliterated as "Novoselki"

Near Cherno

Yep your slightly northwest of cherno, to get to Zelen you need to North West of your location

• Like 1

here use this.. CHERNARUS then look around your location and use terrain association, look for large structures, land features, etc. to compare with the map

So no one actually knows the location in map ?

Yes its Novoselki a new section added to chernarus+ outside of the city Chernogorsk.  To get to Zelenogorsk you need to head north west from your location.

Novoselki=Новоселки

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

hmm don't have a compass ... gotta turn on my survival skillz !

Head to the northern end of town and put the buildings to your left shoulder this will face you west.  From there cross the terrain at a Northwest angle and you will get to Zelenogrosk.  Keep in mind its vastly west of you so you will want to travel roughly 2k west and about 1.5 k north.

• Like 1

Given the zombies and the human monsters here, I'd say Hell is pretty spot on ;)

On a serious note, get to a road sign and follow the roads. Do not travel directly on them, but keep them in sight. Then you can use the dayzdb map to get from place to place. That is what I do when I don't have a compass.

Edited by -Freshmeat

but but ... I don't know which is northern end of the town ... and can't even tell my location cz last time I checked the sun was setting south :(

Rises in the east sets in the west.  Find a building to get on top of and get a 360 view if you see the city with industrial look to it that is south east of you go back down and head the opposite direction.

• Like 1

Rises in the east sets in the west.  Find a building to get on top of and get a 360 view if you see the city with industrial look to it that is south east of you go back down and head the opposite direction.

I gave you beans the 3rd time... you're amazing man !

• Like 1