foamninja

Server Hopping.

Ok this has to be stopped, it's getting ridiculous now. I was just in the new military base just south of NWAF with a couple buddies. We checked the whole place, we went into the Prison (Jail Cell, Police Station, Double Barracks, whatever the fuck they're called) and cleared the entire thing. I went in there 2 minutes later and went upstairs whilst I looked at checked my assignments settings too see if the Bayonet was usable, a guy spawned in next to me all geared from the feet up. With my glimpse of him I seen a fully decked out M4 Fire Axe and clothing. The whole shebang, yeah this guy wasn't some dude just logging in he has been doin this for a while. I logged out by fumbling around the ESC Menu THIS WAS BY ACCIDENT (no shit I did not TRY combat log it really was an accident). I tried to hit escape at first but for some damn reason that doesn't close the ESC Menu for me. My friend kills him and he logs. Also earlier I watched about 4 guys spawn in at the same place south of NWAF. They were also geared up like crazy. I called them fags for hopping and they said welcome to the meta game noob and continued to kill the shit out of me.

Exactly why I tend to stay away from those places.

Will be fixed eventually.

Everybody already knows what is going on, It's terrible but unless you are offering something that hasn't been though of before, please don't clutter our forums with this sort of stuff.

• Like 2

I logged out by fumbling around the ESC Menu THIS WAS BY ACCIDENT (no shit I did not TRY combat log it really was an accident). I tried to hit escape at first but for some damn reason that doesn't close the ESC Menu for me.

How does one accidentally press escape, and accidentally click the log out button, and the confirmation button, instead of clicking the "X".

And I believe repressing ESC will always close your menu.

Nice try though. 

How is that even combat logging if he's not in combat?

Anyway, yeah, server hopping is a huge freaking pain in the ass. 3 of our squad got killed by server hoppers today. Really annoying.

First of all this is annoying and has to stop.

Secondly until loot spawn/respawn doesnt get fixed,this server hopping thing wont stop and punishing for that isnt quite a solution nor fair.

They should add a waiting screen. That if player logged out and joins another(not the same) he will have to wait 10 minutes,and thats each time they do that.

"Simple solution,to end the polution",Scatman John.

Edited by TankyWanky

First of all this is annoying and has to stop.

Secondly until loot spawn/respawn doesnt get fixed,this server hopping thing wont stop and punishing for that isnt quite a solution nor fair.

They should add a waiting screen. That if player logged out and joins another(not the same) he will have to wait 10 minutes,and thats each time they do that.

"Simple solution,to end the polution",Scatman John.

How is it not fair to leave the loot alone but prevent server hopping?

Loot is supposed to be scarce.

How does one accidentally press escape, and accidentally click the log out button, and the confirmation button, instead of clicking the "X".

And I believe repressing ESC will always close your menu.

Nice try though.

Look I post in all the combat logs that come up and how BS it is. I never combat log, you think i was trying to combat log when I had friends backing me AND the definite jump on the guy whilst he was loading in? No I had a mistake. Plain and Simple

Look I post in all the combat logs that come up and how BS it is. I never combat log, you think i was trying to combat log when I had friends backing me AND the definite jump on the guy whilst he was loading in? No I had a mistake. Plain and Simple

You'd be surprised.