K2LU

CD Key in use

Need HELP.

after server restart, I tried to login and got this message "CD Key in use". restarted my computer, DayZ Commander, re-installed already up to-date Epoch, still getting same message. Server had before restart and after about 6 players. never full server. Tried to login to other Epoch Servers and had no problem at all, with no messages. Only this server gives me grief now. played on it for about 4 days now. Never happened to me this before. Googled the issue, no help, never hacked or visited hacker's sites. Computer is only used by me. Purchased ArmA thru Steam.

Please help guys.

Thank you

• Close steam
  • Go to the start menu and type in Run followed by Regedit.
  • Search for your Arma 2 OA
  • You will see Bohemia Interactive folder and Bohemia Interactive Studio folder delete both Arma 2 OA folders in each.
  • Close
  • Run Steam as administrator
  • Go to Arma 2 OA in your library.
  • Right click
  • go to properties
  • local files tab
  • verify game cache tab.
  • Launch Game to main menu and close

Regards,

Steak

• Like 2

Never download dem "THIS MAKE DAYZ RUN OVAR 9000 FPS 10/10 REAL" programs, or any hax, but if you do download scripts then you deserve to lose it.

Thanx Steak for reply. and for others...i didnt download anything, the only server that gave me CD Key in use message is down atm, and im login in into other Epoch Servers with no problem. How would you explain that?