vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

Have you been up that way yet? This is a whole string of wrecked military vehicles outside Krasnoe. It's like a "light" version of a military base (kind of like Turovo, but better).

I've been hanging around there for a while now with a couple of characters and since I usually carry a fishing rod, there's everything to survive for a long time there! :thumbsup:  It's still nice and quite up there. (Might not be for long! ;) )

• Like 1

Have you been up that way yet? This is a whole string of wrecked military vehicles outside Krasnoe. It's like a "light" version of a military base (kind of like Turovo, but better).

I was about to ask where is this convoy :D TY. Altho in much smaller scale it really reminds me of those abandoned USSR vehicles you get to see in photos. Nice scene.

Random shot  for the sake of being ontopic;

2dv6541.jpg

Edited by halp
  • Like 2

I've been hanging around there for a while now with a couple of characters and since I usually carry a fishing rod, there's everything to survive for a long time there! :thumbsup:  It's still nice and quite up there. (Might not be for long! ;) )

I was about to ask where is this convoy :D TY. Altho in much smaller scale it really reminds me of those abandoned USSR vehicles you get to see in photos. Nice scene.

Make sure you check it out, halp. For now it can be a secret between the three of us  :P

For now it can be a secret between the three of us  :P

I had these shots for a while, but was weary to post them to keep our "secret". ;)

svot41.jpg

Kamensk is definetely my favorite village/place to be currently. As much as I like the prison, it's hell out there, as Kamensk and it's surroundings are heaven to me! :lol:

1zgs5ua.jpg

68c12b.jpg

• Like 3

Odin, did you fire a flare gun for the top forest shot?

Yes. Really like the flare gun and the effects it gives. The ambiance created makes me think of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for some reason.

Night time = :thumbsup:   

Can't get enough. (Can't wait to see the new renderer!)

• Like 2

Sweet, where is it?

North of Kamensk village, small place called Krasnoe.  Shhhhh.  ;)

29mvrph.jpg

2dag2ti.jpg

• Like 3

North of Kamensk village, small place called Krasnoe.  Shhhhh.  ;)

2dag2ti.jpg

Love that shot! :)

A few from my travels up north today (in order of Novodmitrovsk, Stary Yar, and Tisy):

CCeRDRl.jpg

lXnJo4e.jpg

geEPD1k.jpg

• Like 3

I have. It's quite nice actually, no traffic, decent gear and some nice scenery. Really lovely place.

You and Odin are inspiring me to do more nighttime playing!

I'd love to see you do some shots of flare fireworks over a major city!

Btw, something I've wondered, do you ever get shot (at) while taking these pictures?

• Like 2

I'd love to see you do some shots of flare fireworks over a major city!

Btw, something I've wondered, do you ever get shot (at) while taking these pictures?

I already did that, sort of, and I'll link to it below. It was impromptu though and involved total strangers. I'd like to coordinate something among my friends to light up Elektro or Cherno :) I've been thinking of doing that since 0.53 hit Experimental, good to know it would be of interest. I'll be sure to post it here when this gets arranged soon.

http://imgur.com/a/Idvwt

As for your question: of course it's happened :p Only once or twice, but I would say it's to be expected that it is bound to happen once in a while. I'm quite sneaky however, and people often walk right next to me without knowing it, so I generally avoid harm when I'm trying to do something. Experimental is particularly difficult to take good shots on due to the lack of resources and fully populated servers, plus I have no control over the time of day usually.

• Like 1

Tatanko & Odin, you guys sure do take some amazing screens  :) I will make sure to go through and get some of my dusk/night sessions captured. As odin has demonstrated, there is some truly amazing shots to be had!

Here is a few screens from a play through yesterday

mPB8Hgn.png
XypDeYP.png
yCAUW5B.png

• Like 5

XypDeYP.png

Fantastic shot! Really feels like the environment is taking over. So lush and green. Love the camp fire too, adds warmth! ;)

I always stop by this place on my helicopter crash site search runs, sometimes catching a few carps in the nearby stream. B)

• Like 6

Thanks Odin!

It was a great little spot to take a rest, have a nibble & re hydrate, considering my fellow companion flipped the v3s in the local water source  :D

• Like 1

nothing special ^^
i just like the beginning feeling of basebuilding.

u336upc2.jpg
nl5buew6.jpg
rxg4heqr.jpg
nfah39gq.jpg

• Like 3

Fantastic shot! Really feels like the environment is taking over. So lush and green. Love the camp fire too, adds warmth! ;)

Agreed. Really liked that one in particular!

• Like 1

Found a nice vantage point overlooking the prison...

3irWJQK.jpg

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 11

Found a nice vantage point overlooking the prison...

3irWJQK.jpg

You get ALL of my beans, sir. That is gorgeous :) I take it there was some post-processing touch up done?

• Like 2

Everyone needs to visit the edge of the map once in a while...

RVXU4bG.jpg

GbnuQMY.jpg

• Like 2

You get ALL of my beans, sir. That is gorgeous :) I take it there was some post-processing touch up done?

Aw, thanks for your yummy beans :beans:  :thumbsup: ! Yea there was definitely some editing in that pic :)

Original for reference http://imgur.com/DkxNX3N

Edited by haknslash