vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

I call this set "Get to the choppa!!"

2w7pac0.jpg

wahsuh.jpg

de5u36.jpg

2a5wvw6.jpg

149ryhc.jpg

• Like 3

uqhf20b.jpg

I love your industrial shots... I hope we see more emphasis on the industrial buildings in the future like being able to actually enter the current huge brick buildings in the standalone.. iin my opinion the industrial zones are a strong part of dayz lore

• Like 2

I love your industrial shots... I hope we see more emphasis on the industrial buildings in the future like being able to actually enter the current huge brick buildings in the standalone.. iin my opinion the industrial zones are a strong part of dayz lore

Yeah, I was really disappointed to see that the brand new industrial building they added to the mine at Kamensk and the quarry at Severograd can't even be entered. They went through all that trouble designing a new building and didn't even give it an interior  :|

Yeah, I was really disappointed to see that the brand new industrial building they added to the mine at Kamensk and the quarry at Severograd can't even be entered. They went through all that trouble designing a new building and didn't even give it an interior  :|

Oh I dont think I have seen this building you speak of. It goes for the rooms we cant enter in alot of the buildings also.. pershaps a bit further down the track we will see all these interiors enterable.. i hope soOo :D

• Like 1

I saw that huge building in a Daizy Zero mod I have. Some parts are enter-able too. We might see an interior for it eventually. (Probably after we get the prison, and maybe even after the interior of the new NEAF terminal gets furnished...)

auupew.jpg

116uyza.jpg

28h1l68.jpg

34ns9dj.jpg

2uruw01.jpg

I'm gonna start an imgur account as Tinypic shrinks down resolution too much for my taste. The screenshots uploaded and the original ones on my comp have very different resolutions. Too much is lost with Tinypic...

• Like 2

Finally got my first rabbit today! :)

hLba48O.jpg

cWzwsRo.jpg

Y37aQEb.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 3

zhGBxfQ.jpg

Edited by NexVentor
  • Like 3

Went to Chernogorsk tonight for one last opportunity to get a good set with the Christmas trees before they're gone...

ypbRlor.jpg

L17FDsJ.jpg

Yw842YA.jpg

• Like 1

An oldie, I think this is 0.47. They guy in the shots is a friend of mine. He was in Elektro, I told him I was way out in Berezino. Caught him with his pants down, quite literally. 

10900056_10205797231993016_9186865909366

• Like 1

Finally got my first rabbit today! :)

wait what? i thought i know everything about the game, since when are traps in? and how do i craft it? :D

wait what? i thought i know everything about the game, since when are traps in? and how do i craft it? :D

They were implemented a few patches ago. (0.48 or close to that)

You need the metal wire found in industrial spawns (easy to find in sheds near houses, almost everywhere) and add a stick to it to make a snare trap. You then take the snare trap in your hands and set it in grass near areas where animals usually spawns. (You don't have to find an actual rabbit to catch one, as it's a random event and is not related to the physical rabbit found around the map.

• Like 2

Nice!

Having some electricity here and there and be able to turn on some lights in houses would be awesome. I always liked some soft lighting around villages and towns. I missed those days when some lamp posts were still lit. I wonder if it will eventually be possible to have some kind of generator and build similar light sources instead of only using chemlights, flares, or camp fires.

Old shots from around February and early March 2014.

2hxag4y.jpg

1z52kwo.jpg

aosvtj.jpg

• Like 1

2 Pictures from my recent visit to Balota Airfield. 

SZMkFLb.png

LxWqqwC.png

• Like 1

2 Pictures from my recent visit to Balota Airfield. 

Remember it while it still looks that way :)

Went on another trip for chickens and goats in Msta:

TJ4U9I3.jpg

xVLVNS5.jpg

• Like 1