vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

mF5w08b.jpg

A509kfF.jpg

iCLCKub.jpg

This is one of a group of 3 we ambushed at vybor military base. One of them had an m4 which was a nice find.

Unfortunately our next server we ran into a hacker , who teleported behind one of us and shot them in the back of the head.

5ip597n.jpg

Edited by Guest

My first bug-out bag for other survivors! Everything you need for surviving in style! I came back an hour later and the bag was still there, but most of the stuff was gone. He did leave the .45 ACP ammo, which is weird since he took the derringer. Oh well.

oc2V9Ak.jpg

You look like Joseph Merrick in combat gear.

article-2277950-003D4B4700000258-458_634

Edited by o5pr3y
  • Like 1

ghfgh

Edited by Guest

nIUVAPq.jpg

999WvvF.jpg

If they ever need someone to make a tourist brochure for post-apocalyptic Chernarus, you're the man :P

• Like 1

If they ever need someone to make a tourist brochure for post-apocalyptic Chernarus, you're the man :P

Haha thanks. I can just imagine that second picture going on the cover of a brochure: "Visit BEAUTIFUL barren Chernarus!"

You may have posted them already- but may I ask your video settings? That really is gorgeous.

You may have posted them already- but may I ask your video settings? That really is gorgeous.

Thank you! I wouldn't quite call it "max settings", but generally I turn up about everything that can be adjusted with the exception of clouds and shadows (shadows are usually on "Low"). I play on a Macbook that's three years old, so most settings are at a mid-level for play and then they get turned up for screenshots. The six things I turn up for screenshots are Objects, Terrain, Texture Detail & Filtering, Alpha to Coverage, and Edge Smoothing. They have the most effect on image quality in my experience, particularly the last two. Alpha to Coverage gives a "fuller" feeling to all of the plants and scenery; Edge Smoothing does exactly as its name implies and takes the rough edges off of most objects. Check my profile for the URL to my screenshot guide thread, if you're interested :)

Tatanko is a legend Tatanko is love Tatanko is... I can't come up with any adjectives, sorry.

• Like 1

amzl1z.jpg

25hjtxh.jpg

ibvrio.jpg

2ekoh10.jpg

With the holidays mostly over, I can say that this year was peaceful but very enjoyable. Had a great holiday season. Hoping for the best in 2015! :thumbsup: 

34dpftz.jpg

• Like 4

Really good shots xCAPx! Is the first one Kumyrna by chance? When I was compiling my "Best of 2014" last week, I came across a screenshot of my own that looks almost identical to that (but was taken back in March before I got good at this...)

Loving that night shot. The combination of starry sky and purple clouds looks great!

• Like 1

5qsvk2m3.jpg

Ursa Major!! Wow! Fantastic shot xCapx!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2