Aldy (DayZ)

Answer for $30 price. (In depth talk)

A lot of posts have been complaining about the price for an alpha game. Saying "Why are we paying to help you make a game"

Well it's true you are paying to help make a game, and that's what a lot of players (Including myself) are willing to do. Because we care about the game.

We want to see it continue to grow and become better. Having actual money come in gives rocket and his team more breathing room, it shows that what they are doing is actually making money and going to continue to make money.

The game Star Citizen is a perfect example. 

The promise of a game has garnered over 34 million dollars. Do you think people are actually that excited to buy ships they can earn in game for free. No they are supporting the game development. I gave Chris Roberts $300 dollars to help with that game, because I want to support the game. So if you bought the Early Access Alpha because you wanted to play a game,  you are wrong. By clicking buy you agreed to help Rocket make his game, and make it a good one. 

So thank you to all the people who knew why they were buying this Alpha I'm glad we can continue to improve this game together.

Everyone else, I'm sorry you didn't read properly before buying but it's your own fault. You're stuck now, might as well help improve things instead of complaining constantly on the forums.

See you at the coast.

-- Aldy

• Like 5

No as50. Refund me.

where are my 100000000000000000000000000000000+ vehicle servars?????? 

• Like 1

I truly feel like the SA is already awesome even at its alpha stage...fix the unconsciousness....the sun ....the melee and balance weapon damage and the game will be great. Then all they need to do is fix all the smaller bugs and glitches like loot or whatever. Mabie its just me that feels this way as i played the mod when it first was released and if you can handle that you can handle playing the SA as its quite a delight compared to the mod when first released.

• Like 1

Mabie its just me that feels this way as i played the mod when it first was released and if you can handle that you can handle playing the SA as its quite a delight compared to the mod when first released.

I know right....'wah wah 30 minutes unconscious'... bitch please that was the minimum waiting time to even join a server back then.

• Like 1