Sign in to follow this  
BRKermit

Rocket, I'm using your your picture for facebook.

I'm sorry dean. I have to do it,

I've been stalking your twitter for a few weeks now. 

:P

I'd advise anyone who loves,  and stalks Dean to do the same...

Use this picture...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3706677526/6dcffff6117c23a60656dafafd20d204.jpeg

Post this link...

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns

With the hash tag #TeamRocket

Even though I'm disappointed in the standalone in some aspects and love it in others..

Dean is my life long fetish.

Dean if you read this,

I'm getting cardboard person sized picture of you standing in my room...

Its already purchased and on its way. 

:lol:

That's a little creepy.

That's VERY creepy.

You should seek professional help.

• Like 2

:|

You really don't like the idea of... a human sized cardboarded Dean Hall in your room?  <_<  pff. Looser,

I can hug Dean if he doe's a good update, or slap um if he breaks something.  :D

I thought you were bored of the game? Or have I become the game or something?

• Like 5

Looks like you are now his game.

Edited by Dgenerate

Well... to have my honest opinion. Because I played for about 14 hours straight for both day's, the first I wasn't home sadly. I tried everything possible out in DayZ-SA... It feel's like there's more in it than whats actually being released and used at the moment. From a point that's smart, Your basically teasing us to the extent to were we don't know what your about to release, but in-fact you probably have abunch of release's lined up and your doing them in small brief sectional download's, so that you can fix every bug possible.. so when and if the final of the game comes out it will be buffed out, sanded, and waxed with minimal errors. With extra stuff added that people give idea's or you think and decide to add in... The reason this conclusion is I've looked through every inch of code on the Arma:II DayZ Mod files and you have code's built and pre-pared to be changed and adapted over to the new engine you were building, so basically the new map is like a skeleton and the stuff on the Arma:II DayZ mod are the organs, and matter.

So to a point I feel like we the community are a game to you, but not ina bad way. A good one, very smart, very talented person you are. At first I was kinda mad at how it was but now that I think of it...I think there's alot more Standalone alpha release content then is currently been shown and talked about a alot more I think... the average person believes... Also the "hacking going on" if there is, its being allowed by you and your team, because I would do the same on the mod, to find those open holes, exploits, bypass's... I'd let those fucker's try anything even if its not working so I can fill them up in further patchs and release's.... So I have faith in you, and that you will probably make one of the greatest, MMO-RPG Survival games in the 20th century, I've been playing since like 4 months after you first released (Oh god you came sooo far... not even going to bring that past shit up) the original Arma Mod.... (Spider webs) But I got faith in you. I know you have a bigger plan, bigger than the average person thinks... Once you get the basic's and the pathing, animations, character's, trigger's and basic bugs smoothed out, alot of content will be pouring in... It just really astosnishs me you released the current state of it right now... and not further in.

So is it really that bad to have a soon to be famous Developer cardboard human version standing in my room on a game I already play daily, and have been for the past two years... No I think not.. Other people may think

too differ.

By the way, I like how the scripts run now... alot smoother then the mod... Alot smoother.. too smooth.. 

Theres more content then whats being used right now too... I know it.........  ;)

We're playing on a recently outdated version too...

I'm guessing a major patch update (not even really a patch, another block) soon in the coming weeks?

Edited by BRKermit

I'm sorry dean. I have to do it,

I've been stalking your twitter for a few weeks now. 

:P

I'd advise anyone who loves,  and stalks Dean to do the same...

Use this picture...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3706677526/6dcffff6117c23a60656dafafd20d204.jpeg

Post this link...

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns

With the hash tag #TeamRocket

Even though I'm disappointed in the standalone in some aspects and love it in others..

Dean is my life long fetish.

Dean if you read this,

I'm getting cardboard person sized picture of you standing in my room...

Its already purchased and on its way. 

:lol:

christ..

Hello there

My finger hovers above the Graveyard button especially as we dislike folk giving out personal details of any user and asking folk to spam, but R's details are hardly a secret.

Hmmm.

I need a minute or two tor this one.

"I'll be back"

Rgds

LoK

christ..

Everyone's really disliking the cardboard Dean that much.  :huh:

Hello there

My finger hovers above the Graveyard button especially as we dislike folk giving out personal details of any user and asking folk to spam, but R's details are hardly a secret.

Hmmm.

I need a minute or two tor this one.

"I'll be back"

Rgds

LoK

Dean would've graveyarded it, plus I think thats more of a new's type of thing rather than a personal details... Everyone knows Hall... hes one of the top coders, that built a game practically from underground to mainstream?

And my reply after that is sincere and completely 100% truful.

And I mean it.

Edited by BRKermit

U have eaten too many rotten fruit dude...better eat some  :beans: instead

:thumbsup:

U have eaten too many rotten fruit dude...better eat some  :beans: instead

:thumbsup:

Dean would probably have a laugh, but I think hes to busy re-explaining himself to hacking threads over and over again. 

Well... to have my honest opinion. Because I played for about 14 hours straight for both day's, the first I wasn't home sadly. I tried everything possible out in DayZ-SA... It feel's like there's more in it than whats actually being released and used at the moment. From a point that's smart, Your basically teasing us to the extent to were we don't know what your about to release, but in-fact you probably have abunch of release's lined up and your doing them in small brief sectional download's, so that you can fix every bug possible.. so when and if the final of the game comes out it will be buffed out, sanded, and waxed with minimal errors. With extra stuff added that people give idea's or you think and decide to add in... The reason this conclusion is I've looked through every inch of code on the Arma:II DayZ Mod files and you have code's built and pre-pared to be changed and adapted over to the new engine you were building, so basically the new map is like a skeleton and the stuff on the Arma:II DayZ mod are the organs, and matter.

So to a point I feel like we the community are a game to you, but not ina bad way. A good one, very smart, very talented person you are. At first I was kinda mad at how it was but now that I think of it...I think there's alot more Standalone alpha release content then is currently been shown and talked about a alot more I think... the average person believes... Also the "hacking going on" if there is, its being allowed by you and your team, because I would do the same on the mod, to find those open holes, exploits, bypass's... I'd let those fucker's try anything even if its not working so I can fill them up in further patchs and release's.... So I have faith in you, and that you will probably make one of the greatest, MMO-RPG Survival games in the 20th century, I've been playing since like 4 months after you first released (Oh god you came sooo far... not even going to bring that past shit up) the original Arma Mod.... (Spider webs) But I got faith in you. I know you have a bigger plan, bigger than the average person thinks... Once you get the basic's and the pathing, animations, character's, trigger's and basic bugs smoothed out, alot of content will be pouring in... It just really astosnishs me you released the current state of it right now... and not further in.

So is it really that bad to have a soon to be famous Developer cardboard human version standing in my room on a game I already play daily, and have been for the past two years... No I think not.. Other people may think

too differ.

By the way, I like how the scripts run now... alot smoother then the mod... Alot smoother.. too smooth.. 

Theres more content then whats being used right now too... I know it.........  ;)

We're playing on a recently outdated version too...

I'm guessing a major patch update (not even really a patch, another block) soon in the coming weeks?

You talk a lot of jazz, why don't you just finish the game for him?

You talk a lot of jazz, why don't you just finish the game for him?

Id rather let the master do the work instead of the apprentice.