Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

It would be funny if the DEVs just did this to filter out all the assholes who complain about paying for a game that is not working perfectly.

Obviously these people are morons and don't deserve early access if they get upset about a game with hundreds of disclaimers and even Rocket saying "do not buy this game yet". And morons never survive the Zombie Apocalypse. 

So anyone who has said anything along the lines of ..."I paid thirty bucks and everything isn't perfect for me" Leave now please, and never come back, because I am 100% positive that a comment like that is indicative of someone who is also going to play like an asshole

Dem conspiracy theories.

Grabbing all the cash from the asshats and then making them ragequit. That's purely diabolical. I like it.

overall, i dont care its in alpha i dont care it has bugs, i feel its more polished then games like BF4 and so many other games that have released this year, I love this game i love its bugs some of them are REALLY funny!!! keep up the great work rocket/dev team you are amazing and we love you!

I agree, and you got my beans...

best bug I have seen so far (Rocket mentioned it in his stream, so I never reported it), putting on hiking boots with black cargo pants (dunno about other combo's, this was the one I found). Your feet (the boots) are a few inches behind the cuffs of the pants when running...

• Like 1

It would be funny if the DEVs just did this to filter out all the assholes who complain about paying for a game that is not working perfectly.

Obviously these people are morons and don't deserve early access if they get upset about a game with hundreds of disclaimers and even Rocket saying "do not buy this game yet". And morons never survive the Zombie Apocalypse. 

So anyone who has said anything along the lines of ..."I paid thirty bucks and everything isn't perfect for me" Leave now please, and never come back, because I am 100% positive that a comment like that is indicative of someone who is also going to play like an asshole

agreed, but that also goes back to the I'm Entitled to everything being perfect cuz mommy and daddy are rich so give me my game thats in alpha and if it has bugs im going to whine bitch and complain that the devs are crap the game is crap and i want my money back....people need to grow up get off their high horses and appreciate people like dean and his dev team more for even doing somthing like this and making it as fun as possible even when it has bugs. 

What does that have to do with the servers not working? o.O

Steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.  Please use the search bar.

What's happening with the servers?

All "Waiting for the Host"

Thanks.

buddy, merging

Well, something changed. Now all servers read as empty for me. Still can't join, but I can see other people trying while I'm looking at the "wait for host screen". I get the "so-and-so uses modified data file" messages on the bottom left.

Edited by Ham_Sandwich27

I've been experiencing this all day today, I was fine yesterday to play in an eternity of night time.

am i the only one not able to get into a game at the mo???

every time i try to join a game i just get kicked or i sit at a black screen saying "waiting for host"

Steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.  Please use the search bar.

• Like 1

thats cuz no one can use that search button

You dont need to, this thread is pinned.... People only need to use there eyes <_<

I'm sure that they're gonna solve this problem in less time that Blizzard took to solve them last days...48hrs downtime lol  :lol:

you both are ungreatful POS read the desc in the game before you buy it! if u didnt want to deal with bugs or any of that, that comes with EARLY ACCESS ALPHA you shouldnt have bought it.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

This guy is right They specifically tell people NOT TO BUY THIS TO PLAY but to help production!!!!!!!! They are doing their best and deserve some respect its not their fault your illiterate!!!!

Edited by Legitamas

I am able to see all servers. 

How ever , they all look empty ( 0/40 players) 

Tried to enter one , and it sticks on Waiting for Host . 

It's a good thing this issue came up before the holiday. I'm sure gaben will solve the issue in a timely matter.