tereith2050

The X-Ecutioners - Recruiting NA & EU Players for Dayz Standalone!

66846553.jpg

WHO WE ARE

The X-Ecutioners, a multi-gaming community was founded to be a home of those who want to have fun playing DayZ Standalone with friends and mates in a relaxed and mature environment. We are currently looking for active and mature (18+No drama kids) players with a working mic.We have both competitive teams as well as casual ones,depending on what you want.We are a Clan that is looking to recruit good players with a good attitude and not one without the other.

WHAT WE OFFER

Tactical and Team Play

Mature Players

No Politics

No Drama

Teamspeak 24/7

Daily and Weekly Events

Fun

Ability to participate in other competitive and non competitive games

HOW TO APPLY

Teamspeak Address 62.67.42.172:9425

See you there !

Edited by tereith2050

Bunch of mature and nice guys in this community.I have been quite some time with them and I recommend to anyone who is looking for mature and fun community to join us !

• Like 1

Seing the forum is really quiet. I'd do this. Please enter our teamspeak and Poke me. And we can chit chat around about what the clan is doing and  what it is etc. 

Don't be shy to come and say hello. No one is saying that you have to stay. Come play & see what you think. :)

Edited by tereith2050

Seing the forum is really quiet. I'd do this. Please enter our teamspeak and Poke me. And we can chit chat around about what the clan is doing and  what it is etc. 

Don't be shy to come and say hello. No one is saying that you have to stay. Come play & see what you think. :)

Indeed !

We are also livestreaming every night you can check our members stream here Twitch.tv/gamingzombi3

Been recruiting more and more and we are now a fully 9 players on and off on our DayZ Channel.

Would be fantastic to see more in our clan! Remember we are an open community so come and say hello, if it isn't for you, that's cool. 

Request sent   :thumbsup:  :beans:

Where are you from guys?

Edited by tommy86

i'll be popping in tonight. 

"Hide yo women, hide yo chil'ren, Bubba is on his way!"

seriously, i'm looking for a good group of adults to wander Cherno with.

i'll be popping in tonight. 

"Hide yo women, hide yo chil'ren, Bubba is on his way!"

seriously, i'm looking for a good group of adults to wander Cherno with.

Anytime you want man we are all night there !

I've sent in my application and I am looking forward to playing with you guys on many games.

Welcome to the clan mate !

Request sent   :thumbsup:  :beans:

Where are you from guys?

We are from all over the world Denmark Cali Uk Poland sweeden etc. 

It's REALLY awesome people is starting to pop up. We've gotten a lot of new people into our clan the past days, which i think is really cool!. Bring your friends and bring your family. 

Hope to see more of you people in here! keep it up 

It's going good and we are increasing in numbers. If you feel like this is something for you, pay a visit 

It's REALLY awesome people is starting to pop up. We've gotten a lot of new people into our clan the past days, which i think is really cool!. Bring your friends and bring your family. 

Hope to see more of you people in here! keep it up 

Indeed

• Like 1

We have a good amount of people and we have a really good chemistry. So if you wanna be a part of something great. Give it a shot!