treirk

Sometimes my character doesn't save and I come back as a freshspawn!

Well , my character dont get saved if i exit and enter on same server.

I dont know if i missed some info but that it's happenning to me.

Well , my character dont get saved if i exit and enter on same server.

I dont know if i missed some info but that it's happenning to me.

Never happened to me, but if you can reproduce it, go ahead and follow this:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154048-bug-reports/

• Like 1

I can reproduce it , the times i want xD , im going to record it and upload to the bug tracker

Perfect, thank you. :)

So far i have yet to have a character save on log out. Means allot of time put in and having to start again every single time.

Is there any fix for this problem?

I had the same issue also. I changed my character in the menu and my stuff didn't save. My friend disconnected from our server and when he came back he was a freshy.

I logged back in, and my pants, backpack, and vest were gone  :(

yeah for me that happen all the time , because that i report the bug , its alpha xD

Is there a fix to this bug currently?  I spent 3 hours looting and playing just to leave and come back with nothing.  Any help would be great as I understand this is a early access and bugs are to be expected.

I'm also having this issue, 4 times now I have exited the game and each time I login again I start fresh on the beach  <_< 

I logged out for all of about 2 minutes to check the forums for a question i had, which, not surprisingly, the forums do not contain anything useful, just a bunch of people who have no clue how the game is supposed to work trying to figure it out. But anyway, i logged back in after 2 minutes and it said "you are dead." and won't let me respawn.

@Dean "Rocket" Hall:

ADD SOME DEVELOPER TIP SECTIONS, LET US KNOW HOW THINGS SHOULD WORK SO THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY GIVE YOU FEEDBACK.

1. how do we repair rifle optics.

2. What is the day/night cycle timer.

3. Explain the survival status notifications. (You feel like taking a nap etc etc.)

4. Is the option to interact with an item supposed to be touchy in terms of (item addaction ["Take item,""]; etc etc etc where you set the distance required to select the option)

Edited by TheStampede

I have heard that it helps logging out immediately when spawning as a freshspawn, even though you didn't die.

Give that a try next time, possibly even switching servers.

Honestly, I had everything. I join a server, go loot, get off cause I got to piss... and I join another server. Bam, on the beach. 

I join other servers, same place, on the beach. Nothing...

Dafuq?

I was in the middle of writing a note with my buds. They had no character wipe? What is this?

EDIT: Don't go "Alpher is alpher! Bugs buggity bugs!" 

I'm just wondering why they didn't have a character wipe, and I did...

Edited by alaskafish

Happened to me aswell. I just connected to a diff server and everything was cool

Happened to me aswell. I just connected to a diff server and everything was cool

That's what I thought, but I'm joining one server... the ones created by the Dev team to test.

Honestly, I had everything. I join a server, go loot, get off cause I got to piss... and I join another server. Bam, on the beach. 

I join other servers, same place, on the beach. Nothing...

Dafuq?

I was in the middle of writing a note with my buds. They had no character wipe? What is this?

EDIT: Don't go "Alpher is alpher! Bugs buggity bugs!" 

I'm just wondering why they didn't have a character wipe, and I did...

Merged.