Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

Your first dayz screenshot

Pretty sure this was my first one, back on Steam before commander was out and before i moved to playwithsix, back when Dallas 29 was a goer :)

biqcjl.jpg

Remember when the dark was scary ?

• Like 5

0hbso.jpg

Good ol' bugs. And I just loved my MP5SD :wub:

And on the 26th of July I reached the endgame (4th screen):

mvzmh.jpg

• Like 4

I'll post mine when I get home, sure I still have it.

Mine was me aiming at someone on top of the fire house in Cherno when it was pitch black, you could just see the silhouette standing against the sky.

Yeah, I do. Funnily enough it's at night and I thought I was the biggest badass on the planet considering the amounts of stuff I had in my tent.

PDUz5dx.jpg

Good ol' bugs. And I just loved my MP5SD

That's an AKS-Kobra on that screen, though?

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

That's an AKS-Kobra on that screen, though?

Yea, but that's a mate of mine, I have my weapon lowered down (see upper right corner).

• Like 1

Yea, but that's a mate of mine, I have my weapon lowered down (see upper right corner).

I was being stupid, Entschuldigung.

I have another one showing how dark it actually was when full night without nightvisiongoggles. Sadly I only started taking screenshots about 3-4 months in (which is about August 2012) - still showing the general mood of DayZ, though:

(I am infact the biggest badass on the planet - I was on the Mountain at night, even though everyone knew rocket was hiding there as a monster)

AX8gVqJ.jpg

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 3

Yeh i had a look on Steam and i actually started playing dayz on 26th May but never joined here until 17th June..must have been too busy playing instead of speaking crap :D

• Like 3

i think mine is one of me and a couple of guys i used to play with every night when i started standing in front of our first day-light-found crashed heli, i'll have to have a look on steam when i get in

i can see clearly now, the rain is gone... not really the first one, but oldest among my steam screens, from somewhere in 2012

oK33Jei.jpg

• Like 4

most of my dayz screens aint uploaded to steam cloud, i need to check when i get home from work so i can add further to this valuable thread ;)

• Like 1

I was being stupid, Entschuldigung.

Kein Problem, mate. Though, the only stupid is the one who never asks or questions something.

this my first screen shot I doing is only one :)

is also last time I going 3rd person view ;)

I take after first time I going north from elektro no map no compass for adventure

I have good day kill 2 guys find tools for survive sun is go down I make fire cook meat and think about pleasure of life :D

2v30nx4.png

Edited by KoS
  • Like 3

I Lost all my screenshot's when I formatted my computer recently

The only ones I can find are on Imgur Taken end of last year

Forward Thy Trusty Steed!

vMxGiSn.jpg

Edited by Star Thornberry
  • Like 1

Yeh i had a look on Steam and i actually started playing dayz on 26th May but never joined here until 17th June..must have been too busy playing instead of speaking crap :D

Are you saying that we talk rubbish here? becuase if you are..

I complete agree with you

It's not too great of a screenshot, I took it to remember my first feeling of hopelessness in Dayz.

dayzscreenie1_zpsb22abebc.jpg

This was before I knew you could change your name, so now you all know my first name.  :P

• Like 3

I cant take steam screen shots with commander so I have none.

Should fix that.............

I cant take steam screen shots with commander so I have none.

Should fix that.............

It's just 1 click.. :D

TcscN.png

Back when I didn't realize the AS50 had two zoom levels and couldn't kill someone at 500m

• Like 1

TcscN.png

Back when I didn't realize the AS50 had two zoom levels and couldn't kill someone at 500m

... Dat resolution.

I think you need to buy a computer, potatoes aren't known to run DayZ very well unless Steak gets his hands on it.

I, for the life of me, don't know how to share stored pictures and I'm too lazy to fight Steam to get to my Screenshots folder to put on Photobucket.

But basically, something I was trying to record for DayZ was just so... so stupid it inspired me to make my first Steam screenshot ever.

Essentially it's a flipped over pick up truck, not exploded but extremely damaged, on some rocks jutting out of a hill. I was driving through the forest trying to get to the road and saw what looked like a gentle slope to the road; it wasn't. It was a fucking death trap that ended with me flipped over. My body landed perfectly at the base of the rocks, no weapons or gear on it, making the scene that much more noob-y.

I just full screen my steam shot use the win7 snip tool then tinypic it :)