Sign in to follow this  
DMZ_Sniper

AWA Servers (Veteran/Hardcore/Overwatch/Epoch) [1.8.0.3] [Whitelist]

AWA Site, Forums and Whitelist

Greetings to all the goodly folk at these magnificent forums.

I'm a newling on these forums as one can clearly see, and I come here with, amongst other things, a shameless desire to promote a server.

Note: This server is whitelisted, so upon joining you will be kicked! Write down the code that appears in the kick message and enter it on the website to gain access to the server! You need a forum account to do so!

TL;DR(Billy Mays version): Tired of custom donor weapons everywhere? Tired of private hives with 500+ vehicles and spawning with sniper rifle? I've got the server for you! AWA offers a vanilla DayZ experience like in the good old days! But wait, there is more! We also have a crew of active moderators and admins, our own website, teamspeak server and forums! If you whitelist now, you will experience the few enchanced additions to the server like mounted slots and suicide script! Join now and receive a free account on awkack.org!

AWA is a vanilla DayZ server, which basically means we don't have all that much bullshit stuff. No starting gear or donor weapons, no 3000 barracks around for everyone and no 400 vehicles on the server. AWA is a whitelisted enhanced vanilla experience for the players who are tired of custom weapons on every private hive and donor benefits that are pay2win.

Sounds really boring, doesn't it? Let me do some bullet points:

Vanilla AWA servers:

- Veteran and Hardcore settings running 1.8.0.3

- Couple of custom buildings around Chernarus, amongst which 2 custom bases to raid.

- 96 vehicles at any given time on the map, 5 helicopters, 1 plane amongst them.

- Custom server-side scripts: Mounted Slots, Suicide.

- Support for JSRS sound mod.

- Active admins and moderators(your mileage may vary, they have lives).

- Donor skins and one-time humanity reset, _nothing_ else. No donor pay2win.

- Our own Teamspeak Channel with many channels and custom ones on request.

- Reasonably active community, but if we were full, I woudn't shamelessly promote, would I?

AWA Overwatch:

- Standard Overwatch, running latest version.

- Badly in need of players, so you folks can expect to be the first colonization effort.

AWA Epoch:

- Standard Epoch server with a crew of admins running it and a fairly active community.

Extra info:

You all know the suicide script, which requires a handgun and allows you to suicide, d'oh.

The mounted slots, however, are a new feature unique to AWA. Basically, in select vehicles, you can now mount a selected slot and actually use your primary weapon to fire from that slot! Vehicle chases with gunfights erupting on the move are now possible! For example, you can have a player actually sit in the back of the Hilux pickup and fire away!

Originally, this script was made for TLR.

In case I haven't said it enough: This server is vanilla, well moderated, hack-free and fun to play. Join us!

IP

The official AWA network servers

• AWA CHERNARUS #1 - 5.9.122.79:2302
  • AWA HARDCORE - 5.9.122.79:2502
  • AWA OVERWATCH - 5.9.122.79:2602
  • AWA EPOCH - 5.175.8.122:2302

Teamspeak 3 server: ts.awkack.org:9990

AWA Site, Forums and Whitelist

Edited by DMZ_Sniper
  • Like 2

The vanilla servers are my DayZ home. Would recommend. :thumbsup:

Especially love the hardcore server, but it needs players badly.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 2

Been ther a few dayz. Highly reccomended. Had first three surviver contacts last night, all of them highly stressful. All the players seem like good guys, but still no one can be fully trusted. A truly epic place to be.

Added a rather overlooked feature to bump the topic and to give more information. The 'no-bumping' rule now requires creative bumping ;)

That, and watching a URAL explode a Huey, which leads to a nearby SUV blowing and a badly damaged Humvee.

I didn't know you also support JSRS soundmod! Is this related also to CHERNARUS #1? I'm also curious to know if using JSRS could have impact on client FPS performance, please let me know and *bump* ;)

It works on Chernarus #1, It should not have impact on client FPS performance.. But im not 100% sure

We're currently running a test with disabled spawn selection to even better mimic the old DayZ.