prominentalex

Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

I understand some people are new to having a DayZ server and are struggling, or you might now have the time. I know what it feels like.

If you are also thinking about renting a server, I'll be able to help you to get started by selecting a host.

I will guide you and help you get your server to be the perfect server for you. I have experience in installing scripts and perfecting the server for you!

I can help you with any mod, any map, Taviana, Chernarus, Lingor, Epoch, Vanilla, Overwatch etc.

I've installed the following scripts

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys

Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
Iron Domes
AI Missions
Halo Spawn
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Infistar Antihack
Adjustable Fog
Adjustable Color Filters
Snow
Map Addons and much more

Experience with Hosts:

Dayz.st
Vilayer

HFB

Vert

PM me or for quicker response, join my TS: 
ts53.gameservers.com:9410 & chat Alexander usually in the Admin Channel.

Examples of Custom Map Addons & Debug Monitors I've done -

CustomDebug2_zpsb0863267.png

CustomDebug_zps0f70650e.png

enfoftheroad_zps51e2f306.png

StaryBase2_zps9a4a54e3.png

StaryBase1_zpsc417a6e5.png Edited by prominentalex
  • Like 14

Apparently you are unable to receive new messages so i'm posting it here.

Saw your post. I am interested in you doing some scripting for me if you're up for it.

I have used a guy previously but it didn't go so well. He was fine scripting for my current version but was then unable to fix the script when the version was updated. I'm looking for someone that will be able to maintain the scripts when the server version is updated.....or at least show me how.

The scripts I am interested in are:

self-blood

auto-refuel

salvage vehicles

remove fog

night lights

Cargo Drop

Always sunny

I'd like to be able to make it permanently night on one of my servers and short nights on the other if thats poss.

I'd be interested to know about infistar antihack, never heard of it before. I used to use BluePheonix admin tools but they keep breaking the server when a version updates.

I am using two DayZ 1.8.0.3 servers through DayZ.st. One is NON PVP and the other PVP.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Cheers

Andy

Hi there im looking for someone with your skills i have a server with vilayer with dayz package any info on what you could do for me and how much you charge many thanks

Apparently you are unable to receive new messages so i'm posting it here.

Saw your post. I am interested in you doing some scripting for me if you're up for it.

I have used a guy previously but it didn't go so well. He was fine scripting for my current version but was then unable to fix the script when the version was updated. I'm looking for someone that will be able to maintain the scripts when the server version is updated.....or at least show me how.

The scripts I am interested in are:
self-blood
auto-refuel
salvage vehicles
remove fog
night lights
Cargo Drop
Always sunny
I'd like to be able to make it permanently night on one of my servers and short nights on the other if thats poss.

I'd be interested to know about infistar antihack, never heard of it before. I used to use BluePheonix admin tools but they keep breaking the server when a version updates.

I am using two DayZ 1.8.0.3 servers through DayZ.st. One is NON PVP and the other PVP.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Cheers

Andy

PM'd

Good work prom keep it up.  :beans:

Thanks bud!

Hi there im looking for someone with your skills i have a server with vilayer with dayz package any info on what you could do for me and how much you charge many thanks

PM'd

• Like 1

Hey have tried contacting you on your TS (you must be asleep or busy) will try again another time?

Basically I need some help I have 3 servers (Taviana Epoch, Chernarus Epoch and Overwatch (None of them have any scripts set-up)) all on HFB.

My main issue is I dont have the first clue on how to set-up anything on them and noone in the community im in has a clue either (the guy that used to do it has gone AWOL).

I wouldnt be able to pay you but I will put your name on the server title as a dedication and also a mention in all of the advertising I will do to promote the servers.

Hey have tried contacting you on your TS (you must be asleep or busy) will try again another time?

Basically I need some help I have 3 servers (Taviana Epoch, Chernarus Epoch and Overwatch (None of them have any scripts set-up)) all on HFB.

My main issue is I dont have the first clue on how to set-up anything on them and noone in the community im in has a clue either (the guy that used to do it has gone AWOL).

I wouldnt be able to pay you but I will put your name on the server title as a dedication and also a mention in all of the advertising I will do to promote the servers.

PM'd

hey i have a server and i tried ts but i  think you were busy.

i have a dayst server epoch chernarus and i dont have a clue on how to script.

if you can teach me that would be nice thank you.

Edited by thisdude707

Can you please help me with Flip Vehicle, Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers, Static AI, AI Missions, Heli Lift / Towing, Infistar Antihack. I own a Dayz.st server with a friend, the ip is 159.253.143.49:3357........ We've owned it now for about 1 week, though i used have 3 servers in 2012 to early 2013. Atm i've been scripting alot but i want to have more on my server and these few scripts would help me alot? so maybe if you could tell me what the scripts are and just where i should put them in the mission.pbo and server.pbo files i could do it myself  :D?

Edit: It's a Dayz EPOCH server version 1.0.2.5

• Like 1

I would like.

Self Bloodbag

Flip Vehicle

Suicide

Bury Body

Sarge AI

AI Missions

I am hosting a Epoch server on my own computer for me and my friends and their friends to play on. 

If you could help I would be so damn greatful..

Thanks!

-Nick

Def. need some serious assistance.. for some reason i have tried every different attempt at doing the scripting thing.. i have managed to get the refueling working and hell i made it snow.. but thats about it.. 

I did download the service packs from two different websites in hopes of getting my up and running alittle faster, concidering the packs came with everything and alot more..

Any assistance would be amazing, i have skype, teamspeak, ventrilo, and hell even my cell phone hahah.. i wanna get this going soon.. thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Alex i have been trying to contact you on teamspeak for several days now, every time i ask where you are i get told "he will be on in just a few hours"... and so it goes on and on and on and your always afk or "asleep [do not poke]. I really need your help with scripts on my epoch server and it doesnt seem like your active on team speak so i am going to attempt to have better luck contacting you here.