Sign in to follow this  
Warthog (DayZ)

Smoking Ash Gaming

This was my 1st server. I played it for about 1 month, then i got 9 friends to BUY arma II to play DayZ on THIS server, we were rulling the place, then all of us got banned, and NO reason was given at all. we tried to get into their TS, and got banned with the following reason: "JERK".  Really? are these adms 12 or something? the only reason i can think is that we probably killed the adm some times and then he got pissed and banned us. the server has about 10 players. when we log in, it pratically doubles, and we have a lot of FUN on that specific server....

now we need to throw the money of 9 arma 2 cd-keys out, since we are no longer able to play...

you guys like panthera or lingor? i have two servers 

Explicit Gaming Panthera----192.31.185.212:3357

Explicit Gaming Lingor----192.31.185.214:3289

check em out...fair admins really good servers and everyone is friendly

YEAH I WAS JUST KICKED TWICE AND THEN BANNED. 

admin bans a guy for kamakazi

I say thats harsh

admin ask why i said that

i reply he simply bailed from plane after my attack on him

Admin says he kamakazied a helli earlier

i say "ahhh"

admin flames for talking about things i know nothing about,

i ask who and what to see if hes talking to me and he kicks

i relog and call him out for kicking me simply for asking who he was talking to, and asked him to identify himself and he kicks with ban.

WHAT A 10 YEAR OLD PUSSY!  its a shame that this was the best server out there and ranger and the rest of the good admins are awol. now dip shits like this guy kick and ban because they are super intimidated by everyone. ive been on this server for quite some time and now it is short one more consistent player. their loss, off to pendulum and united warriors i go.

IF ANY ADMIN WITH MORE THAN A 10 YR OLD BRAIN WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM WHAT HAPPENED FEEL FREE TO CHECK, I WAS KICK/BANNED AROUND 12:30 PM EASTERN TIME, GAMER TAG "R3GNAD"

Edited by REGNAD

I was playing this server and somebody got banned for literally saying "I love you" to the admin.

Then some people spoke out and said that wasn't right, that the person should not have got banned - they got banned too.

Then I said I was leaving because the admins were horrible - I got banned before I could click disconnect.

This server sucks anyways.

I encourage people to boycott it due to the owners' incapability to run a server and keep a good community at the same time.

if you want to join this server, go ahead, but don't even type a word in side chat. The admins will take it as a terrorist attack on their server and ban you before you can do anything about it.

Edited by mullraugh

Mull, i take that you guys got kicked right after i did? whoever the acting admin was was ridiculous. he wouldn't even say who he was. so lame. come over to pendulum everyone.

Absolutely the most bull I have ever seen in a server. The admins abuse their powers and ban people for no reason. Did not play for a month or two and go to play again and get a message saying ive been banned for server rules. So in order to try to straighten things out I get on teamspeak to talk to them. This is the team speak log:

<20:44:59> Trying to resolve hostname Talonite.Typefrag.com

<20:44:59> Trying to connect to server on Talonite.Typefrag.com:9785
<20:45:00> Welcome to the TypeFrag.com network.
<20:45:00> Welcome to Smoking Ash Gaming! 
DayZ Server IP 162.248.89.229:2302 
Respect others, no excessive cursing, NO GHOSTING 
Warthog, Phantum Ranger, and Mjolnir are Teamspeak Admins. 

Have fun!
<20:45:00> Connected to Server: "Smoking Ash Gaming"
<20:45:00> The icon for channel "DayZ" (1789) was not found.
<20:45:01> The icon for server group "Guest" was not found.
<20:45:01> The icon for server group "Elevated Admin" was not found.
<20:45:01> The icon for server group "Pothead" was not found.
<20:45:01> The icon for server group "Marine" was not found.
<20:45:14> You poked "[sA] PHANTUM RANGER" with message: confusion
<20:45:15> "snipes" switched from channel "Lobby (Poke admin for help)" to "Overpoch Bravo"
<20:45:15> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "snipes" by "Smoking Ash Gaming".
<20:48:22> You switched from channel "Lobby (Poke admin for help)" to "Overpoch Alpha"
<20:48:22> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "XimmortalkillaX" by "Smoking Ash Gaming".
<20:49:32> You were banned permanently from the server by "[sA] PHANTUM RANGER" (JERK)
<20:49:32> Disconnected from server

Lol yep phantum i liekd him when i first started playing played for a few months too then i killed like 2 dudes up at the barracks olayed for about 3 hours non stop after that came back AFTER a server rest and was in debug they banned me for combat logging saying how they had proof lol.Buncha retards and if they havnt already they should have their dayz privleges revoked.Ima guess i killed a few admins and they got butt hurt.

I was killed by admin for the reason that i called someones name in chat. I new serverrule says no name calling.. i thought its about player x killed player y... However i had some friendly talks with several guys about a crashed bridge and "called" (:D) some names. So Admin killed me and after reconnecting and asking for the reason he didnt answer any question and told his word is final... it was very ignorant and unkidfull behaviour so i gave him an "amen" and got perma kicked...

This server is awesome, the problem is the admin, he's a Nazi.

Totally arbitrary.

His nick should be sauron, because if he puts his eyes on you, you are doomed....

He doesn't argue,.. if some kid start complaining about you, you are fucked... totally manipulated...

I hope that he can read this.

My wish is to tell him to shove his server up in his ass...

And yes, you can ban me for life, you #$%¨&!
Edited by St James

Well fortunately I suppose this isn't gravedigging, otherwise I wouldn't bring it to light even, but this thread's comically accurate.

I was giving a guy a lift so he could re-acquire his huey and having an alright time for a few people on the server. As I fly over the area we have the misfortune of seeing another player drive up to the huey and hop on an m240.

I fully expect to get shot down at this point and try to just fly away but get shot down and slam into the water. The adventure continues and we get out of the downed heli and make for shore. The guy I'm helping is in far worse condition than myself from what I can tell, and I make it to land first. He says he's stuck, which he visibly is, and asks me to shoot him. This was all over sidechat and an admin says he has to go around the riptides or something, can't quote verbatim.

I thought he was joking, and just to be safe I tell this guy with me ArmA doesn't have riptides, and the admin responds that they added them and I shouldn't talk about things I don't know about. I kill the guy, who is stuck, and he says he spawned near and I decide to wait to help him out with gear since I basically cost him a huey. So while I'm waiting I reply "So hostile" to the admin's last remark and I get kicked. Okay I'll inquire later, enough DayZ for now.

I get on today and someone gets kicked, a friend asks the admin why his pal got kicked and then he is also kicked. I laugh at how silly that was and ask for clarification on my kick and that whole situation. I'm told I was being rude and preventing an admin from helping a player, the same player I was staying logged in to help. I get kicked again when I repeat that I don't understand how that wasn't helpful and that I didn't argue beyond pointing out the admin's hostility. 

Again I am kicked.

I try to join their Teamspeak, of which the IP listed on their server is wrong or just didn't work at the time, and I find this thread, as well their official site, which is just a banner for their two servers. It has the proper teamspeak address and I finally get in. Phantum Ranger is there, I try to get his attention which didn't work so I logged back in the server and asked the admin who kicked me to get on Teamspeak and tell me there if they don't want to discuss it over side in the server. Instead, Phantum Ranger joins my chat, which is fine since he's the main admin, and I ask for clarification.

Without hesitation he talks over me as soon as I ask him what's going on and says he's read the logs and how I was keeping an admin from helping another player. Then he starts actually yelling. Yelling at me!  By now it's just funny. I post the link to this thread and wait as he continues to tell me how immaculate the admins here for Smoking Ash and how they do no evil. I finally just tell him to click the link and state how his admins obviously do kick/ban for silly reasons and am banned from both the Teamspeak and Namalsk server.

I've seen them kick multiple people, ultimately banning them when they ask "Why?", as I've played. It's a regular occurrence. That the server manages to keep going is bothersome when there are better servers.

If you mention you think there might be a hacker, you will be kicked and ultimately banned.

I also am a bit irked by the fact that Phantum Ranger likes to tout how he's "USMC Recon for 6 years", where integrity and maybe some sort of professionalism would be instilled. 

Edited by Diggydug
  • Like 1

A funny fact.

Before I get banned, the admin had kicked a player for scolding another player DICK.

The funny part is that the name of the player being "Dick Chappy".

When asked the admin ended up banning the player.

True Story!

This was my 1st server. I played it for about 1 month, then i got 9 friends to BUY arma II to play DayZ on THIS server, we were rulling the place, then all of us got banned, and NO reason was given at all. we tried to get into their TS, and got banned with the following reason: "JERK".  Really? are these adms 12 or something? the only reason i can think is that we probably killed the adm some times and then he got pissed and banned us. the server has about 10 players. when we log in, it pratically doubles, and we have a lot of FUN on that specific server....

now we need to throw the money of 9 arma 2 cd-keys out, since we are no longer able to play...

Dude, dont stop playing dayz just because of one nazi admin.

Its his lost.

9 player at once, he must be dumb.

Theres a lot of other server to play.

Try to play a little of overwatch.. thats funny as hell.

Was a good server back when i played on it the damn admins that made it crappy whomever originally made the server should kick all the admins i know not all of them are bad but when you get a rep as bad as most of them best thing to do is start from scratch get some admins that are 18 PLUS not the little 12-13 year old squeekers they have now,I wont ever come back to this server even though it was one of the smoothest out there.

• Like 1

The admin of this server is obviously not over the age of 13. I've witness him/her kick half a dozen people for simply asking why the last person was kicked. I too asked on a certain occassion as it looked super fishy. He kicked me. When I came back on I let him know that you can't just kick people that you don't like, he banned me. I've since wrote the server host and asked how I can report them. I suggest everyone who has experienced this to do report them. From what I can tell, they do this a lot. I don't like giving this little kid so much power, there isn't a lot of options for Namalsk players and I think they take advantage of that. Don't let this teeny bopper win. I'll report back when I hear from the server support.

• Like 1

Admin abuse!

I was playing namalsk smoking ash server at 22.00 GTM+1 and the admin kicked me because I corrected one player. After he warned me, I was talking to another player that was requesting me to make a group. And he banned me without any warning or reason. When my friend asked him why he banned me, he said that he know me from troll on another servers (first time I used this name) and banned him too. What an admin abuse! If u admins are bored, try to make something useful instead of ban every player.

• Like 1

Well someone erased my previous post, where I said how the admin kicked me for no reason, probably the owner of the server(who happens to be a jerk) or something. DO NOT join this server, the admins are butt-hurt NAZIS and the owner is almost as bad as them. Prepare to get kicked and/or banned for no reason if you play on this server. That is all.

Edited by Artey Hodge

problably phantom i think thats his name banned me for combat logging even when in fact i owned some people at the barracks and moved on logged back on after a reset sit out in the water no way to get back they kicked me and banned sayting i combat logged and said they had proof lol.

Woot.  add me to the long list of people who have been banned by a crap admin (Phantum 'Ranger').  I've been playing the namalsk server on and off for a LONG time, enjoyed that server.  On the loading screen, it advertised the overpoch server, with 'more vehicle, more guns, more wow'.  I finally decided to try it.  Ran around for over an hour found: 2 ATVs, an SUV, and a golf.... all locked.  Didn't find a weapon either, despite checking a couple barracks.  I brought it up in side chat, next thing I know, banned.  So I hop on his teamspeak to ask about it, 'phantum' doesn't even let me get a word in, just goes all ballistic yelling at me, won't let me even reply, screams that he's gonna ban me from all of his servers (idiot, you already did, including namalsk).  Oh and funny thing, he says he 'rarely bans people', but looking at this thread, he LOVES banning people.

So yeah, warning to all dayz players, stay away from this guy and his server.  no wonder I only ever see max 3 people on them at a time......

Also, how do you call yourself a ranger, then tout that you were in the marines.  Rangers are ARMY.  HOOAH.

Someone told me to check this post, I haven't looked at it in years. I was the original creator of Namalsk, but Phantum took over as the head admin and eventually I resigned as an admin. Slowly the admin staff whittled away and it became that Phantum was the only admin, and he has been the only admin for many years. If you have something against an admin, it's against Phantum. I'd like for my name or any of the other former admins not to be tainted since we haven't even been a part of the admin team in years.

I am truly sorry that you've had really poor experiences with Phantum's server, but it isn't my server anymore and isn't really anything I can do about any of the issues anyway. I wish you all the best in your future apocalyptic-zombie adventures.

Regards,

Warthog, founder and former admin of SA.

Someone told me to check this post, I haven't looked at it in years. I was the original creator of Namalsk, but Phantum took over as the head admin and eventually I resigned as an admin. Slowly the admin staff whittled away and it became that Phantum was the only admin, and he has been the only admin for many years. If you have something against an admin, it's against Phantum. I'd like for my name or any of the other former admins not to be tainted since we haven't even been a part of the admin team in years.

I am truly sorry that you've had really poor experiences with Phantum's server, but it isn't my server anymore and isn't really anything I can do about any of the issues anyway. I wish you all the best in your future apocalyptic-zombie adventures.

Regards,

Warthog, founder and former admin of SA.

Heh your good as i said way up the list original one was the best lol so your excempt to my rants if you start up anymore servers lets us know so long as the admins are good.Which so far mt dayz experience has been pretty peachy i havnt run into any corrupt ass ones since i quit playing on the sa namalsk

First server I have ever played on and probably the worst.  I played semi-happily with the somewhat buggy map for about 2 days, before an admin came on.  My name is Ian on the server by the way.  I didn't even know how to type a message in chat until today, and said something very lowly offensive.  Something like calm down.  I don't remember.  It then followed by "jk m8 no h8."  I was expecting to have a funny chat with an admin, but instead he got extremely butthurt over something not even serious, and decided to ban me, explaining to my friend that i was on 2 days ago, disrespecting admins, when i didnt even know how to type.  If it was the owner who was bitching at me then for a "Marine Recon Vet, You're quite short fused and not good at decision making.  4/10 Shitty ass server and Admins.  Probably Stealing Valor, good day.

I was also banned the same day as ian, (as posted above) just for being corrisponded to him. But before I was banned he said to me that ian had "talked back" to the other admins.  But this was impossible, the only time we have even seen an admin was today and we had only been playing on this server for 2 days anyways.  so that was truly impossible for him to have even talked to an admin before that. so all in all  the admin had lied and thrown out banns like an enraged two year old. and I dont think he "marine recon"  he is more or less like a fat chairbound 40 year old virgin that likes to bann those that oppose him. I also think he has stolen valor!post-231567-0-47918900-1434342388_thumb.

Edited by fearsomeharbor6