r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.0.3 Hotfix.

Would the blood trail system have any effect on server performance in a way?

Would the rate increase in terms of how much you are bleeding? (Also depending on chevron indicators on the blood level between 1-3)

The time between the drop will change.

so 1 chevron indicators  = means far apart.

so 3 chevron indicators  = Close together

• Like 1

That's perfect. Would zombies be able to track these trails as well?

Edit: Sorry for all the questions, this has just piqued my interest :D

Edited by TIC321

For now no but i am toying with having the zeds loiter around them like they do with loot now

Would there also be a way to take a blood sample off of one of the freshest pools so you can determine their blood type so you could give them a transfusion with that type without having to remove blood from that character? :)

They actually look pretty good for a start. I didn't really notice anything wrong with it :)

What does POI stand for? Also...Where is this video taking place? I don't recognize this in Chernarus, but perhaps it's not on Chernarus at all.

Edited by armyantsrule

What does POI stand for? Also...Where is this video taking place? I don't recognize this in Chernarus, but perhaps it's not on Chernarus at all.

Point Of Interest.

POI's look good, but i would say the third one seems out of place, Military tents would make more sense that far out in the wilderness.

Have you considered adding non military POI's? A nice little fishing village at Guba bay maybe?

Edited by Fluxley

OOOOoohhhhhh...  Point of Interest!  New places to find out in the wilderness!

Given how often you were successfully shooting things in 3rd person, I was thinking it was "Point of Impact" since thats a commonly used term with optics and ballistics.  Wondered where the heck you were and if it was just some test area being used to try out the "improved 3rd person aiming reticle".

I'd like to see a POI nearby NE Airfield.. It needs an expansion (even though it's not even close in comparison to the Chernarus International Airport(NW) )  :) This spot that I have squared off seems to be closed off by 3 directions from the treeline except the northern end where the landing strip is located, which I could see if possible; a very large hanger could be placed from when larger planes were landed into before the zombie outbreak occurred. In which I may add could have possible placements of destroyed helicopters and bodies of dead soldiers to give you a clear idea it was used as a quarantined location for a little backstory.

In this image below, you can see a red square around that empty field. This spot has a lot of potential whether it can be..

• A very large fuel station which could supply vehicle parts and tools.
  • A Military camp entirely fenced off with a gated entrance around the red lines that can be in place, as you can see there isn't any form of security in this airfield; unlike NW Airfield.
  • Possibility of some enterable buildings such as a fire station, hospital and a Helipad could be placed.

tW8SSUZ.jpg

Edited by TIC321

To the above post.

We have seen additions like this on lots of other servers, and quite frankly, they look like they've been placed by pre-school toddlers.

I have yet to see any 'custom buildings' that look like they might actually have been part of the town or airfield they are placed in.

We've all seen firestations and hospitals and hesco bags and tent compounds at NE, Zeleno, Zino and other places, and they just don't look right, as much as they 'should' have them.

Square pegs in round holes springs to mind.

Edited by thehet

Also the Krasno screenshot is outdated, it miss the plane wreck at the end of airstrip.

Edited by Red Pyr4mid

Yeah, I was just thinking that NE Airfield deserves some treatment :)

• Like 1

wTbPsHb.jpg

Hows it look.

Image seems to be not working for me. :(

Edit: Nevermind, that actually looks fantastic!

Edited by TIC321

Looking good, looking good. :)

I really like the new additions and I would like to see more.

• Like 2