Wolfensteinsaurus

The Offical DayZ forums Animation thread

Hey guys, me and Cap'n have decided and executed the plan to make our episodes of cartoons, based on the DayZ forum.

These are the plots to each episode which follow a linear storyline. We have not got a Animator yet but will be happy for anyone to enlist.

EPISODE ONE: A NEW HOPE.

Daryl is on his deathbed. He has given his power and precedency to Inception. many of the moderators and members like this idea. But Wolfensteinsaurus and Cap'n make a coup to overthrow the main power. The rest of the episode shows the making of Wolfs Nazi/Dinosaur army. And the rise of Cap'n in the planning of the mutiny.

EPISODE 2: THE INVASION

Wolfs Dinosaur Nazi/ Dinosaur army marches through cities and executes some well known forum members. Burning any houses down and making the Forum into a dictatorship, with harsh rules and total evilness over the skies. Whilst Cap'n gains luxury and takes over Inceptions. position. Ends with KoS in corner looking at the screen.

EPISODE 3: THE KILLING

KoS is shown with a hitlist, and starts to assassinate well known Nazi/ Dinosaur regime members. Wolf starts the mass executions of Ducks because of Google. And Cap'n exercises and gains movie roes as terry crews. Episode ends with KoS standing outside the DinoReich headquarters.

EPISODE 4: LIBERATION

KoS finds Wolf exiting the bathroom, killing him with a Submachine gun signalling a Pulp fiction reference. The Dinosaur Reich is seen battling the army of Bronies with LoK leading them with Leviski. KoS escapes and joins the group containing Death dealer, Raymond, and Boneboys with Inception. to kill Cap'n whilst he is in his Kung fu session.

EPISODE 5: THE END

With Wolf dead, and the Dino reich killed off and the cities liberated. The group goes to kill Cap'n. Who is now a Super kung fu master. A battle commences, with Cap'n tearing death in half and impaling officeraymond, Inception. on a spear, making a kebab. Kos jumps in forward and in kicked by Cap'n onto a wall. Cap'n then proceeds to swoop Kos up, apologising to him and attacking Bones blaming him for everything. Rocket arrives and smacks Cap'n to death with a copy of the SA, then teleporting to the battlefield of the Dinosaur reich and the ponies, revealing the SA. But everyone is dead and the credits end with sad music.

Now, we will be adding more detail, we need a dialogue writer and we also need a animator. Advice will be needed, and all well known Forum members will have a cameo.

-Wolf and Cap'n.

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus
  • Like 9

I see you've made changes. Fine with me. As long as people agree to write their own lines and maybe some to do voice acting, we'll be fine.

• Like 2

Now, now, we can forget Steak and Potatoes and Hetstaine. And me, jerks.

• Like 1

We'll try to fit as many people in as possible. Some will be background characters, some will have cameos, and some might just be there to get killed(all the forum bronies will die in the war). We can only write in SO many characters.

• Like 4

less talk >:(

more animate ;)

make this happening :lol:

• Like 1

Any suggestions for a animator?, we were hoping that maybe Fraggle could help animate the videos, or the maker of DayZ super fun adventures.

• Like 3

I write my own dialogues please and every scene involve me murder some forum member, I have list of possible victim, is same like ignore list is ok??? :D

example 'hey inception, is time for send you to graveyard say hallo to my TOPICS BITCH!!' >:(

follow by me shoot his face with double barrel point blank :thumbsup: :ph34r:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 3

I write my own dialogues please and every scene involve me murder some forum member, I have list of possible victim, is same like ignore list is ok??? :D

example 'hey inception, is time for send you to graveyard say hallo to my TOPICS BITCH!!' >:(

follow by me shoot his face with double barrel point blank :thumbsup: :ph34r:

Go ahead, just put it here, no killing of important characters though :).
  • Like 1

Go ahead, just put it here, no killing of important characters though :).

ok, so Darryl Dixon no problem :D

• Like 1

I don't know a lot about animating, but i'm pretty sure this will take a long time.

It's still a good idea though.

Maybe, just maybe, you should consider cutting out the Nazi part...

• Like 1

Any suggestions for a animator?, we were hoping that maybe Fraggle could help animate the videos, or the maker of DayZ super fun adventures.

Last time I talked to engan he was pretty busy plus he's not really active on the forums either. Grumpy Cat knows him a lot better than I do though, maybe he could get in contact with him.

Fraggle may be a better bet.

• Like 1

9Dr4ioo.gif

I had some great laughs reading through that, and I love this idea if it is at all possible.

• Like 4

Nothing Official about this and if I even see the word Nazi again coming from you I think you will know what is going to happen.

This is the last time I will tell you, that's official.

• Like 5

Nothing Official about this and if I even see the word Nazi again coming from you I think you will know what is going to happen.

This is the last time I will tell you, that's official.

Fine.

:I

• Like 2

I can do 3D modeling for characters in maya and blender, but I can't do the whole thing by myself.

• Like 1

maybe no Nazi, boneboys don't make joke after you get ban :|

have like Jurassic fascist group like TyrannoSSaurus Rex clan   :D

• Like 2

I can do 3D modeling for characters in maya and blender, but I can't do the whole thing by myself.

That would've awesome, don't worry you won't do it by yourself.

That sounds fantastic, if needed(and wanted, I never seem to be wanted) I can write scripts and also try my hand at voice acting, I was once told I have the voice for radio but I think they meant the face for it.

• Like 2