r4z0r49

1.8.0.3 - Hotfix Changes.

This is the rolling changelog for 1.8.0.3 Hotfix.

Changes:

* [FIXED] - Loot system lockout systems updated. (Should correct 0 loot pile issues)

* [FIXED] - Chop wood from any location. (You are no longer able to collect wood without being near a tree)

* [FIXED] - Object locations on server start should spawn correct. (Potentially fixed issue with tents,camonets clipping into the ground)
* [FIXED] - Moved gutting back to PV (this should correct gutting issues)

Ill Keep this updated with any more quick items to be added in this hotfix.

Release time is sometime next week. 

• Like 22

I like

Oh, but I adore!

Looks good.

Edited by Max Planck

yes, yes, but when will we get the real game? :(

*Facedesk*

• Like 2

I haven't seen anywhere where the spawn selection and/or gender selection screen has been fixed without having the use a custom HiveEXT.DLL.  Any plans to fix this?

This is the rolling changelog for 1.8.0.3 Hotfix.

Changes:

* [FIXED] - Object locations on server start should spawn correct. (should fix issue with tents,camonets clipping into the ground)

Ill Keep this updated with any more quick items to be added in this hotfix.

Release time is sometime next week. 

Please, tell me how you fixed those? I sent in a bug report about that issue and I still haven't been able to get it fixed so my server can't run version 1.8.0.2 yet because it causes problems for our base building script. Been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out.  

Edited by rosska85

yes, yes, but when will we get the real game? :(

:facepalm:

• Like 2

This cannot come fast enough.  Server after server, zero loot.  Elktro, Cherno, inland.  Nothing. :emptycan:

154684734_956a758cc5_o.jpg

Edited by klesh
  • Like 5

I haven't seen anywhere where the spawn selection and/or gender selection screen has been fixed without having the use a custom HiveEXT.DLL.  Any plans to fix this?

The hivedll has nothing to do with spawn selection or gender selection. So im not sure what you talking about however in the next main patch we do force the screens to always load until the user has given some input but again this will not work on some private hives.

• Like 1

I wanted to say that the boathouses that can appear in Otmel island can have loot spawning underneath the floorboards which makes it harder to grab. :\

• Like 1

YES!!!

Ty R4ZOR49 !!

but now back to game..

i have full load of good stuff and today i spawned in nowhere..

cooridantes 843914

been running east....

i hope that if i die i would finally respawn in somewhere else that "desert"

I wanted to say that the boathouses that can appear in Otmel island can have loot spawning underneath the floorboards which makes it harder to grab. :\

I confirm.

We do know about the boat house it seems the lower platform of the boathouse wont hold any loot they just sink below. We have been looking at this on the dev build.

• Like 3

Just as always, Razor comes to save the day for us all. Thanks again man. You rock :)

are you still able to beat someone to death with your tent? a friend and I were setting up a tent the other day, and while positioning it I turned to face him. next moment the screams start and I've gotta bandage and bloodbag my friend, as he's knocked out, bleeding and at 4k health lol. 

are you still able to beat someone to death with your tent? a friend and I were setting up a tent the other day, and while positioning it I turned to face him. next moment the screams start and I've gotta bandage and bloodbag my friend, as he's knocked out, bleeding and at 4k health lol. 

That was always a problem with moveable objects. I remember being squished to death by someone with an H-Barrier on Wasteland once. WIth anything in ARMA you shouldn't try going near anything like that.

Added.

* [FIXED] - Moved gutting back to PV (this should correct gutting issues)

• Like 4

Matt has been sent all files. Just waiting on the go to release.

• Like 3