This is the place to go to have active admins that dont abuse the game. There are way too many servers set up that the admins just take what they want and spawn the rest for themselves and others. Are you and your friends looking for a community that you can help build? Stop in and checkout Zeds Rule.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/192.111.147.42:2802/

Here are some of the things that have been added. We have added vehicles and they are in abundance still as the the server has been running less then a week.

We also added self blood bags although it will only add 400 health per bag so that one bag is not the fix all.

We have added building materials to our custom traders to help you secure your camp with gold. These traders are also in safe zones.

There is a bus route that also runs on the map that you can use to help you move around from town to town if you choose.

We are currently working to add custom AI missions as well sort of like a wasteland mission that you mag be able to aquire some premiums as well.

Please stop in and join the fun. Hope to see you there.

i see more threads about the lack of vanilla servers than about bad admins..if you search for an experience close to wasteland why don't you play that? or even arma2? dayz is not traders, missions, safe zones...i know you are free to do whatever you want since dayz is open source so far,and you paid your server, but it seems out of place here..sorry for the rant, i hope your server will be full soon, but this is what i'm thinking.

• Like 1

We have played alot in the past and it seems like there is always a place for something else to go do. Hate when you have everything and there is nothing else in a server to do or you want or need. Some like hiding in woods and sitting around a fire but I can do that in my back yard.

never gave a shot to epoch..i've bought arma just for dayz..i'm not comfortable with building bases..i stick with vanilla and even zero without infections felt too much fps..i understand your feeling when you are at endgame..but it's just what it is..that's why i play also other games..i like dayz the way it is at its ''natural state''

again good luck with your server, you seem a really cool guy.

Our server has come so far in a short time. Our server is always populated and it is ranked 35 presently in the world for all dayz mods according to gametracker. Stop by and enjoy the server. If you are interested we are also offerings base parts and or buildings placed for server donators.