operation1010

infection gives players infected like attributes

Well, I was thinking. If you were to become infected with the virus, wouldn't the more infected you get, the more infected like features you would have?

Ex. Infected can run infinitely. So, the more infected you got, the longer you can run before you lose all of your stamina? Nothing too op though.

Stuff like that.

Thoughts?

Another one of these?  Orlok you really need to make a PLAYERS ARE IMMUNE SW credit crawl for us to use not just a THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE crawl.

Players are Immune to the zombie virus.  The infection we get is some other disease, the reason why it's called an infection is because at least in the mod they haven't added multiple types of infections yet (next patch I think).  Otherwise the zombie outbreak would have been easily stopped in modernized world because all you would have needed to do was take some antibiotics, which is probably what the doctors would have done to anyone coming in infected with the virus just as standard procedure.

• Like 3

^^ Yup. It's "AN" infection. NOT "THE" infection.

Maybe that should be in the thread description, on the main page?

Players can already run indefinitely. What other "features" would you like to gain?

A bad temper? The inability (or unwillingness) to use tools? A beret?  ^_^

EDIT:

Also, Sausage, tell your dentist to wear gloves.

I've seen him, scratching his balls, thinking nobody would notice.

Edited by Chabowski
  • Like 4

I think I might need to change my signature to the following:

"If a box of Antibiotics cured the zombie virus strand, there would be no apocalypse.This is a infection, not the infection."

I think I might need to change my signature to the following:

"If a box of antibiotics cured the zombie virus strand, there would be no apocalypse. This is an infection, not the infection."

I fixed it for you.

mod's infection is a sepsis, not a zombie virus infection

Another one of these?  Orlok you really need to make a PLAYERS ARE IMMUNE SW credit crawl for us to use not just a THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE crawl.

Players are Immune to the zombie virus.  The infection we get is some other disease, the reason why it's called an infection is because at least in the mod they haven't added multiple types of infections yet (next patch I think).  Otherwise the zombie outbreak would have been easily stopped in modernized world because all you would have needed to do was take some antibiotics, which is probably what the doctors would have done to anyone coming in infected with the virus just as standard procedure.

A lot of doctors just do the antibiotic thing.

They aren't sure exactly what it is or they know what it is but it looks aggressive so they prescribe antibiotics.

If in doubt antibiotics.

Well, I was thinking. If you were to become infected with the virus, wouldn't the more infected you get, the more infected like features you would have?

Ex. Infected can run infinitely. So, the more infected you got, the longer you can run before you lose all of your stamina? Nothing too op though.

Stuff like that.

Thoughts?

I am a survivor...i am immune therefor i don't turn into one even if they bite me...