Sign in to follow this  
Doksy

Where are all of the proper clans?

Was under the impression that this game had some intellectual players who created clans and looked for like minded players. All that I have seen is just small clans, inactive with 14 year olds in them. 

So can anyone point me in the right direction of an active clan 18+ with smart players who actually use tactics and HAVE FUN. 

That is the main thing, I want to have fun but I want to have a really good and intense experience. 

19 years old, Scotland, (not a heavy accent, you will understand me I am good at accents also ;) lol).

Hit me up on this.

Edited by Doksy

Don't expect Clans in normal DayZ, look at RP, which is a pain to get whitelisted and to run.

I also sense a slight bit of arrogance in you, and Don't Stereotype 14 year olds, they aren't all whiny bastards, ive met the majority of them in game and they are quite mature.

And the Clans on DayZ are mostly idiots who shoot new spawns, M3RC for example.

Good luck

-Wolf

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus
  • Like 1

meh people usually just group up with a few friends to play actually controlling more than a group of 4 players is a fucking nightmare

• Like 1

Don´t you worry, M3RC ain´t shit they are weak and pathetic, the only way for them to beat you is if you ambush their base and allow them to regear, as long as they have 3 helicopters at their disposal, they will always keep coming back, you might end up getting killed due to lack of ammo. Regardless if you killed them over and over they will still feel good about it. But if you find them out of their base, they might just kill themselves trying to survive you. Have fun here it is:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caG88LFjfaI&feature=youtu.be