is #1 funny thread for guy make himself looking like stupid guy :huh:

is also good this guy make realise this shit and send one message to say 'hey, i was dick guy now i stop be dick guy and make repair your life and my reputation which is in toilet' :thumbsup:

He is not really saying "sorry" at all... He should imo still pay for the childish action he decided to take, which is imo totally his responsibility anyway...

And kos, I got a weird feeling that you, wolf anf gooooogle are somehow connected to eachother.. like brothers or schoolmates or such... ikr.. pretty weird..

• Like 1

He is not really saying "sorry" at all... He should imo still pay for the childish action he decided to take, which is imo totally his responsibility anyway...

And kos, I got a weird feeling that you, wolf anf gooooogle are somehow connected to eachother.. like brothers or schoolmates or such... ikr.. pretty weird..

me and wolfensteinsaurus are good friend on this forum :thumbsup:  we share some way think for humor and is normal shit, I make friend with too many guys, is why I like forum and don't sit there read some magazine :P

bullshit goo0gle, original and is true funny guy g000gle or search engine google this 3 things don't mean shit for me :thumbsup:

I don't know this guys, I don't want to know bullshit goo0gle guy  >:(  only for kill him but he don't come for one appointment with dmr :o

edit on topic I think he try say sorry but is true he don't say with 100% true feel from the heart :(

Edited by KoS

me and wolfensteinsaurus are good friend on this forum :thumbsup:  we share some way think for humor and is normal shit, I make friend with too many guys, is why I like forum and don't sit there read some magazine :P

bullshit goo0gle, original and is true funny guy g000gle or search engine google this 3 things don't mean shit for me :thumbsup:

I don't know this guys, I don't want to know bullshit goo0gle guy  > :(  only for kill him but he don't come for one appointment with dmr :o

edit on topic I think he try say sorry but is true he don't say with 100% true feel from the heart :(

He is saying "over reacting". What does that mean?

Lemme answer that for you.. It means that there was an issue to react in the first place, but he thinks he might have taken it "A BIT" more seriously than it was supposed to be. If there was an issue to react, it was himself in the first place. His reaction should have been to write a wall of text here apologizing and elaborating why he felt the need to threat and why it was so wrong and due to which such an action would not repeat again.

Nah sir.. It was not an "Over-Reacting" by anyway. It was a "Mis-Reacting".

He says:"Your video and the strike will be removed right away.."

He says:"Your video"

"YOUR VIDEO"

It was already blocked. However the guy still sees himself as the right side so far.. What he did with youtube was a total of BS, faking the facts and making up another BS to take the video down.. Now he sees that he will be the one who may fall due to the illegal action he decided to take (his second call, which is also wrong and not wise to do), which gives the victim another reason why there must be an action taken against that little retarded spoiled kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants even though what he does may be considered as "illegal" and out of ethics of being a human.

PS:Btw what you wrote up there made me believe more that you guys are somehow connected.. But meh, just an assumption of an ordinary person tho..

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 1

snip

:beans: you explain in fair way :thumbsup:

this guy is asshole for sure :D  I don't defend this guy :|  I say before on this thread what I think of niall :huh:  

he have ego problem for sure, he see what is true same like we see ;) but he make lie to himself for stop some breakdown from realise he is not like he imagine :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS

Video is back thanks for you support guys.

• Like 3

PS:Btw what you wrote up there made me believe more that you guys are somehow connected.. But meh, just an assumption of an ordinary person tho..

KoS and goo0gle are not connected. Stop it.

• Like 3

KoS and goo0gle are not connected. Stop it.

speaking of goo0gle he was on today and didn't make a SINGLE stupid post,did someone take away is posting privileges for longer than the ban, or has he learned his lesson?

• Like 1

No one said that they are connected, stop it.

"made me believe more that you guys are somehow connected" yes he did O.o

Edited by RekliSnipez
  • Like 1

"made me believe more that you guys are somehow connected" yes he did O.o

Who did ? Who is he ? I guess I am missing the point of the Off-Topic mess here.

Edited by SoulHunter

O.o ....so am I

Who did ? Who is he ? I guess I am missing the point of the Off-Topic mess here.

O.o ....so am I

Ah.. Alrgiht.. Lets drop the weird mess here and lets get On-Topic again if the total confusion got calmed a little. Everyone seems to speak english here, therefore it is weird for someone to mis-understand others here.

On-Topic:I'm looking forward to see what will happen soon =)

Btw.. Anyone noticed so far that "Supa Sand" yet made another video reporting the abuse of another admin? x)

This time, OverWatch seems to be the home of the abuse.. =) *eats popcorn*

Edited by SoulHunter

speaking of goo0gle he was on today and didn't make a SINGLE stupid post,did someone take away is posting privileges for longer than the ban, or has he learned his lesson?

He's under post moderation for 7 days.

He's under post moderation for 7 days.

Just out of curiosity what does that mean?  He can't post at all or admins need to give approval to all his posts?

Just out of curiosity what does that mean?  He can't post at all or admins need to give approval to all his posts?

He can post, but us moderators/admins have to manually approve his posts before they are visible to the public.

No one said that they are connected, stop it.

Alright, that doesn't matter anymore. What does matter is the link in your signature. It's a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Alright, that doesn't matter anymore. What does matter is the link in your signature. It's a lot of fun.

I'm too good at it...killed 3 titans in a row (they didn't all crowd together and I just happened to luckily hit them all)

(you started this derail can't blame me)

Edited by RekliSnipez
  • Like 1

I'm too good at it...killed 3 titans in a row (they didn't all crowd together and I just happened to luckily hit them all)

Alright, on topic.

Huh! So there WAS PvP allowed.. and i see the big fat crybaby's is feeling the heat. You sure are more understanding then i am Supa.. i would be a little more vengeful.

Anyways good to see and have this recorded.. 

• Like 1

Did you manage to clean the second level so far? My gas never made it up until me being able to find a chance to do that.

Did you play only in the first level? Its pretty tough buddy.. What players can do is limited due to the gas you have (unless there is a way to re-fill the gas in the game which I am prob not aware of.)

Huh! So there WAS PvP allowed.. and i see the big fat crybaby's is feeling the heat. You sure are more understanding then i am Supa.. i would be a little more vengeful.

Anyways good to see and have this recorded.. 

Yeh seems like so.. I cant believe someone could go full liar/retard just in order to be able to seem like the right side in a BSish mess like this.. The second report seems also promising tho hehe (:

• Like 1