So i read your post on the DayZ Forums, first of all, there are many lies on there you silly little child.

'The Huey starts landing, I get hit and become infected, the chances of survival are slim my best chance is to take down the ghillied pilot before he lands and ends my life'

I said to you, in direct chat that i was coming to help you, over VOIP, so this is a lie, you silly child.

'I run towards the Huey shouting " I will not let this happen" and take the ghillie out.'

This is also untrue, what you actually said was 'I'm Infected' to which i replied, i have Anti-Biotics,'

What i have done on your channel is not Threatening you, i asked you politely to remove the video, unfortunantly, you replied with a simple lol, a huge sign of immaturity, but seriously kid, don't lie to make it seem like i'm the bad guy, when i was trying to help you out, i recorded this too, as i am also a youtuber and the owner of the server and my good friend indeed heard me say what i said and he stated that you where being 'Unfair' and 'Childish' and he wouldnt have that on his server as the server was clearly Non-PVP this is stated on the old start-up splash screen when you join, you broke the rules and in turn you where banned,

Don't lie because liars are Always found out, i did not upload my footage of you out of curiosity for you, you where banned for breaking the rules, if you want to be a bandit and kill people, go on a server that is PVP not Our private hive NON - PvP server.

Your video has now been officially reported for breaching my privacy and harassment, You have about 24 hours until youtube read my claim and decide what to do, if the video is kept up by youtube i will contact you again and i will contact a lawyer and we will have to settle this legally, ofcourse if you are under a certain age which i am sure you are, your parents will have to be involved.

-Niall

The server is Private Hive and has NOTHING to do with you.

-Niall

You clearly have not the slightest idea how the law or even YouTube works. He is not invading your privacy by recording anything having to do with your private hive, seeing as even though it is a private hive you have the option of making it actually private. Anyone who does enter the server, what they record online does not fall under any copyright laws or violate any privacy laws, and that includes your voice.

If you are so concerned over your 'privacy' in an online game, I suggest that you not play online games. It is not against YouTubes rules, nor the actual law to record these types of videos... if it were, any company could legally take action against anyone that says anything bad about them. The fact that you are part of a crappy server and he wants to expose this isn't violating anything. If he came on the server threatening you, being racist or violent, then you would have a case. This however, is not true, and any action you take will not end in anything.

If youtube does decide to reinstate the video, then you would be completely foolish to try and take any legal action. It would be a waste of not only time, but money. In fact, any lawyer that would take and or support such a case would be foolish in their own right, and would lose any and all credibility in doing so. You threatening to take legal action is a clear sign you are offended to an undefinable level (aka: butthurt level = over 9,000). I seriously suggest that you discontinue any and all claims against Supa, because such a thing will not end well for you in this community.

I can go ahead and gather people to go through your videos and flag them for any content that violates YouTube policy if you would like to continue to play this immature and childish game? I would be more than happy.

TL;DR long story short. Fuck off and grow some balls.

Edited by Inception.
Please don't

I can post the raw footage with out any colour correction and show me killing him in a video game and he threatening me to ban me, I know the people who didn´t get to see the first video will miss the parts where he went full retard on me and I called him noob and making jokes about his hacked gear, if youtube considers that an harassment to him I will not post such harmful content, but the community have the right to see part of the greatest admin abuse of all time and if he comes again whining that video belongs to him or another person he will get in serious trouble, first let´s see what youtube does about this first video and his copyright based on a fake video from which I stole the content of my video.

Send me the video. I'll upload it.

So i read your post on the DayZ Forums, first of all, there are many lies on there you silly little child.

'The Huey starts landing, I get hit and become infected, the chances of survival are slim my best chance is to take down the ghillied pilot before he lands and ends my life'

I said to you, in direct chat that i was coming to help you, over VOIP, so this is a lie, you silly child.

'I run towards the Huey shouting " I will not let this happen" and take the ghillie out.'

This is also untrue, what you actually said was 'I'm Infected' to which i replied, i have Anti-Biotics,'

What i have done on your channel is not Threatening you, i asked you politely to remove the video, unfortunantly, you replied with a simple lol, a huge sign of immaturity, but seriously kid, don't lie to make it seem like i'm the bad guy, when i was trying to help you out, i recorded this too, as i am also a youtuber and the owner of the server and my good friend indeed heard me say what i said and he stated that you where being 'Unfair' and 'Childish' and he wouldnt have that on his server as the server was clearly Non-PVP this is stated on the old start-up splash screen when you join, you broke the rules and in turn you where banned,

Don't lie because liars are Always found out, i did not upload my footage of you out of curiosity for you, you where banned for breaking the rules, if you want to be a bandit and kill people, go on a server that is PVP not Our private hive NON - PvP server.

Your video has now been officially reported for breaching my privacy and harassment, You have about 24 hours until youtube read my claim and decide what to do, if the video is kept up by youtube i will contact you again and i will contact a lawyer and we will have to settle this legally, ofcourse if you are under a certain age which i am sure you are, your parents will have to be involved.

-Niall

Calls OP a child, threatens to get the law involved. LOLOLOLOL *FACEPALM*

You're calling names and flagging videos falsely, and the OP is trying to expose a shitty server, and that make HIM the child? Oh no no no, not today buddy boy. You're in the wrong community for that.

• Like 2

+1

Send me the video. I'll upload it.

+1

I wish I could guys as I said I am on vacation, I am replying to you trough my laptop and I do not have the footage itself or the original video in this computer, I should have downloaded the video but I had no clue this would happen. When I return on Tuesday I will gladly post a new video and send you guys the footage as well...just tell me how I can give it you and I will in two days.

Edited by Supa Sand

SNIP

Why did you delete your comment on the Youtube video?

Also, why does your server not state that it is a non PvP server?

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 7

I wish I could guys as I said I am on vacation, I am replying to you trough my laptop and I do not have the footage itself or the original video in this computer, I should have downloaded the video but I had no clue this would happen. When I return on Tuesday I will gladly post a new video and send you guys the footage as well...just tell me how I can give it you and I will in two days.

Upload it to like http://depositfiles.com/

• Like 1

Why did you delete your comment on the Youtube video?

Also, why does your server not state that it is a non PvP server?

Because he is lying to cover his ass and he knows it.

• Like 1

There's no winners here,

OP seems  surprised for some reason that he was banned for killing on a no pvp server, hardly seems worth posting a video. maybe he was unaware it was no pvp we'll never know.

Admin totally over reacts and rather than just informing the player of his mistake and dealing with him goes on a youtube crusade That actually makes him look worse than if he'd just let it slide.

Its all a bit silly really.

Both sides of this argument were dumb. The OP murdered sometime on what was clearly a no PvP server, and got the appropriate ban. But, then, the server admin took to calling the OP a child and even took legal action against a YouTube video.

It really is just dumb what this turned into to.

on what was clearly a no PvP serveron a no pvp server

Except someone pointed out, in a previous post, that the Gametracker description does not state that it is a No-PvP server, but in fact the opposite. 

• Like 4

this thread is close to the finish :P I feel this :D

supa sand give to delta5 footage and make public execution death blow on corrupt admin :lol:

this mob demand some satisfy :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah, but still, storm in a bunch of boys teacups :) They both look silly carrying on really. 

• Like 1

Wtf did I just watch?

You guys had a skint and then the video stopped, didn't hear him saying anything in direct chat.

The servers Gametracker: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/146.185.31.106:3340/

No mention of no pvp. Also looks like server has been closed for a few days.

Edited by OfficerRaymond

Am I the only one that wants whats his name to try and sue?  If anything just to be browsing the news one day and see 'Judge Dismisses Slander case over video game video, Plaintiff's lawyer still expects to get paid.'

• Like 2

Keep us updated Supa Sand, would love to see Nialls account taken down for being such a cry baby :)

A few hours after I had released the footage, he sent me this message, it is safe to say it was all just a bluff he could never go forward with the process if I send a counter-notification, he relied on the fake copyright to take down the video and was truly convinced I was just a kid and I would let this happen, in 10 to 14 days the video will be restored to avoid further illegalities, till then I feel no need to re upload the video.ClOFR9R.png

• Like 1

Good. He realized that he too was a child.

I really got a good laugh out of this. 

Next time think before you speak to avoid even MORE ass hattary, nsjmurray.

• Like 3

is #1 funny thread for guy make himself looking like stupid guy :huh:

is also good this guy make realise this shit and send one message to say 'hey, i was dick guy now i stop be dick guy and make repair your life and my reputation which is in toilet' :thumbsup:

• Like 4