Was this actually a fake copyright appeal or he could do this based on my music intro or the fact that I called him names on the side channel ?

Edited by Inception.
Text colour edited

Was this actually a fake copyright appeal or he could do this based on my music intro or the fact that I called him names on the side channel ?

he's claiming you stole the video content from him or someone else.  so potentially b/c of the music.  however, in the case of infringing on someone else's music, THAT person, or their representatative, has to challenge you saying that you have unlawfully used their content.

Make sure you check out my post above about this "non-pvp" server that's clearly listed as PVP on gametracker. :D

Edited by irdaemon

he's claiming you stole the video content from him

How on the hell youtube aproved this !

How on the hell youtube aproved this !

it's automatically placed under review.  reread my post, i updated it a little.

he's claiming you stole the video content from him or someone else.  so potentially b/c of the music.  however, in the case of infringing on someone else's music, THAT person, or their representatative, has to challenge you saying that you have unlawfully used their content.

Make sure you check out my post above about this "non-pvp" server that's clearly listed as PVP on gametracker. :D

So they base their defence on that ? Have they actually read the rules of the server in question ?

I would like to know how he got it removed in the first place, this came up if I am not mistaken he says I stole it from a video 

hZ4t3zC.png

Yeh, put in a counter-claim, he has made a fraudulent report and can have his account suspended for doing so. It looks like he is claiming the content actually belongs to him, was uploaded elsewhere and you have taken it and uploaded it to youtube.

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 7

Put in a counter-claim, he has made a fraudulent report and can have his account suspended for doing so.

what ur saying is that any1 can take down any vid that easily making such reports ?

what ur saying is that any1 can take down any vid that easily making such reports ?

The gears are turning.  :P

• Like 2

This video looked good. Shame it's down ATM.

I would love to see those admins contribute to this post..you know, explain their side of things...

Yeh, put in a counter-claim, he has made a fraudulent report and can have his account suspended for doing so. It looks like he is claiming the content actually belongs to him, was uploaded elsewhere and you have taken it and uploaded it to youtube.

He his actually saying I stole the content from a video that dosen´t exist, he has gone to far he will pay the ultimate price !

Edited by Supa Sand
  • Like 2

He his actually saying I stole the content from a video that dosen´t exist, he has gone to far he will pay the ultimate price !

I would be willing to bet that he has filed legitimate copyright claims in the past which is why YouTube trusts him enough to simply take his word without proof. 

This kinda reminds me of those anti-troll community helpers that monitor Yahoo Answers all day and have the ability to delete anyone's questions+answers as they choose without fair review from Yahoo staff.  It's corrupt as shit but that's just how it works.

In fact, the same scenario would probably happen on the DayZ forums if all the devs went on vacation and left the site free for the player-mods to abuse without fear of recourse.  :P

Edited by Barack Obama

I would be willing to bet that he has filed legitimate copyright claims in the past which is why YouTube trusts him enough to simply take his word without proof. 

This kinda reminds me of those anti-troll community helpers that monitor Yahoo Answers all day and have the ability to delete anyone's questions+answers as they choose without fair review from Yahoo staff.  It's corrupt as shit but that's just how it works.

And as the prime minister of US, what do you plan to do about it?

SS4 on his arse. IDC if my youtube account gets deleted. I'm gonna start flagging his videos.

• Like 1

And as the prime minister of US, what do you plan to do about it?

Well from his track record, b!tch and moan.

• Like 1

actually, you-tube automatically removes content under review to prevent any lashback from failure to comply with DCMA. But if he doesn't follow up with proof after a counter claim, they will just reinstante it.

three links for you to read:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/fxE4AjhX-ME

Having received this counter notification, as defined in 17 USC 512 (g) (3), you are obligated under 17 USC 512 (g) (2) ( B ) to restore the material in question, unless the complainant files suit against me.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.

http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/copyright-complaint.html

If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.

http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/counter-notification.html

A counter notification is a legal request for YouTube to reinstate a video that has been removed for alleged copyright infringement. The process may only be pursued in instances where the upload was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, such as fair use. It should not be pursued under any other circumstances.

After we receive your counter notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. Please note that when we forward the notice, it will include your personal information. By submitting a counter notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the counter notification to any party other than the original claimant.

people bank on the fact that you won't counter notify.  if you do, they have the legal responsibility of proving that what they said is true (see the first link)

Edited by irdaemon

Well from his track record, b!tch and moan.

What did you just say?  I'll have you shipped off to Guantanamo Bay.

• Like 3

Niall, you're un-fucking-believable.

What did you just say?  I'll have you shipped off to Guantanamo Bay.

You don't have the balls to do that.

actually, you-tube automatically removes content under review to prevent any lashback from failure to comply with DCMA. But if he doesn't follow up with proof after a counter claim, they will just reinstante it.

three links for you to read:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/fxE4AjhX-ME

http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/copyright-complaint.html

http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/counter-notification.html

people bank on the fact that you won't counter notify.  if you do, they have the legal responsibility of proving that what they said is true (see the first link)

I can post the raw footage with out any colour correction and show me killing him in a video game and he threatening me to ban me, I know the people who didn´t get to see the first video will miss the parts where he went full retard on me and I called him noob and making jokes about his hacked gear, if youtube considers that an harassment to him I will not post such harmful content, but the community have the right to see part of the greatest admin abuse of all time and if he comes again whining that video belongs to him or another person he will get in serious trouble, first let´s see what youtube does about this first video and his copyright based on a fake video from which I stole the content of my video.

Edited by Supa Sand

In fact, the same scenario would probably happen on the DayZ forums if all the devs went on vacation and left the site free for the player-mods to abuse without fear of recourse.  :P

We're not that bad

• Like 4