Greetings,

as some server admins may already know I provide a ban list since a few months already which keeps track of:

• GUIDs reported via DaRT
  • GUIDs banned on the CBL
  • GUIDs banned by Dwarden
  • GUIDs banned by BanZ

Since all of the ban lists listed above (CBL, Dwarden and BanZ) are gone or inactive I decided to create this thread so people could get their GUID off those lists and admins could use this list instead of the outdated ones.

For server admins:

You can grab the ban list here:

http://forum.swisscraft.eu/DaRT/Bans/bans.txt

Please take note of the parameters that you can set via the URL.

You can use it to turn the individual ban lists off.

For example:

http://forum.swisscraft.eu/DaRT/Bans/bans.txt?community=no

This will turn bans by the CBL off.

You can also combine multiple parameters or all of them:

http://forum.swisscraft.eu/DaRT/Bans/bans.txt?community=no&dart=2

This will disable CBL and also set the reputation limit of DaRTBans to 2. Which means only people with a reputation of 2 or higher will be shown.

For banned users:

If you see a reason similar to these ingame you can appeal here:

Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)

Banned by DaRTBans (Community)

In order to get you unbanned I need you to post your ingame name + your GUID + the ban source inside of the () here.

You do not need to provide any additional informations about why you got banned if you got banned by DaRT.

However, if you got banned by one of the older lists I would welcome a little explanation of how you landed on the list and why you want to be unbanned.

You can also write me a PM if you do not want to post here.

I usually tend to respond to these faster.

Best regards,

Domi.

Edited by DomiStyle
  • Like 8

Thanks for the list Domi, will be sure to add it to my server. great help to all server hosters too.

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:

I cannot find my guid in this ban list * maybe i overlooked it b/c so many but im on it somewhere* and would like to be unbanned 

GnarlyGnome  839119d75a56111e4e24663f75b08962  (banned by dart bans(dart))

it may or may not be an older list im not sure i couldnt find my guid on that list but when i join 1m vehicles overwatch it says im on the ban list soo its there somewhere.. dunno if its the "older" list or not but i was orig banned about a year ago for dupeing on ATF's panthera server to combat other dupers *backpack pickups* and someone else in my team mouthed off to the admins and we were banned. The name at the time would of been Gnome or GnarlyGnome. *sent damn activation key to wrong email and failed to get it on these forums lawl*  Is this is the correct place to appeal?

also i read somewhere that in order to get on the ban list from the watch list u need to be banned 9 times? is the watch list a different list *the one i may be on this and getting banned preemptivly?* is this true or hogwash? and is there a link to the watch list?

I cannot find my guid in this ban list * maybe i overlooked it b/c so many but im on it somewhere* and would like to be unbanned 

GnarlyGnome  839119d75a56111e4e24663f75b08962  (banned by dart bans(dart))

it may or may not be an older list im not sure i couldnt find my guid on that list but when i join 1m vehicles overwatch it says im on the ban list soo its there somewhere.. dunno if its the "older" list or not but i was orig banned about a year ago for dupeing on ATF's panthera server to combat other dupers *backpack pickups* and someone else in my team mouthed off to the admins and we were banned. The name at the time would of been Gnome or GnarlyGnome. *sent damn activation key to wrong email and failed to get it on these forums lawl*  Is this is the correct place to appeal?

also i read somewhere that in order to get on the ban list from the watch list u need to be banned 9 times? is the watch list a different list *the one i may be on this and getting banned preemptivly?* is this true or hogwash? and is there a link to the watch list?

I unbanned you.

However, it's the job of the admins to keep the list updated. I only provide the list.

thank you i will do everything in my power to stay off of this list in the future and appreciate the time you've taken to help me out.

i waited for server restart so it would refresh the list and tried to join and it still says im banned by dart .. is this list auto refreshed by every server/admins? *would i need to be unbanned from ATF to come off of this list? and if so is there a way to find out where the ban is comming from so i can resolve the root issue?*  or would it be the server failing to update the list?

so i got in touch with the server admins and they tried to unban me but said they couldnt find me on any list and cannot tell where my ban is being pulled from .. so until they can figure this out im stuck out in the cold.. any ideas from your end? or am i indefinitely banned from any server using your Dart?

Edited by GnomesGnarly

Hey I tried to join an overwatch server today and was banned by dartbans here is my guid and name.

qRemorse   GUID (366d07df97e8214969b9f386d04666e9) (banned by dart bans(dart))

Hey I tried to join an overwatch server today and was banned by dartbans here is my guid and name.

qRemorse   GUID (366d07df97e8214969b9f386d04666e9) (banned by dart bans(dart))

You got banned 2 times from 67.11.199.62:2442 and 173.192.200.126:3017.

What's the story behind this?

so i got in touch with the server admins and they tried to unban me but said they couldnt find me on any list and cannot tell where my ban is being pulled from .. so until they can figure this out im stuck out in the cold.. any ideas from your end? or am i indefinitely banned from any server using your Dart?

You are not on the ban list anymore.

It is however the responsibility of the server admins to keep the ban list updated.

Tell them to access the ban list via FTP, delete all DaRTBans records and replace them with the latest one at http://forum.swisscraft.eu/DaRT/Bans/bans.txt.

Hi heres my ARMA2 info; 

30924230 player id
948bee40661c3f71062f7defa8cb18b2 guid
STILL GETTIN HEADSHOTS player name

Banned a long time ago when hackers first erupted. 
i used the *** to teleport around destroying hoarded vehicles :p just being honest. Ive since started playing again without the use of any cheats/hacks and its quite an inconvenience. I understand if you cant help but thanks regardless.

Hello,  i;m New on the forums :3

I have been using your RCon tool for a long time now and have been very happy with it!

There is just one problem, all of a sudden it is no longer showing or logging any player chat. (Side,Direct,Vehicle) i have checked the settings and have All chats ENABLED. The only thing that will show up is the player list and any join/ disconnect messages.

I have tried reinstalling the tool several times.

It is very frustrating not to be able to see any player chat and i was wondering whether you may have an idea on how to fix this issue?

Have already opened a thread on the forums about this but without any fixes.

Thanks for reading,

Marko

PS. My apologies if this is not the right thread to write about this issue, wasn't able to send you a PM.

Edited by Markokil321

Hi heres my ARMA2 info; 

30924230 player id
948bee40661c3f71062f7defa8cb18b2 guid
STILL GETTIN HEADSHOTS player name

Banned a long time ago when hackers first erupted. 
i used the *** to teleport around destroying hoarded vehicles :P just being honest. Ive since started playing again without the use of any cheats/hacks and its quite an inconvenience. I understand if you cant help but thanks regardless.

You were banned 3 times on different servers in January.

You are sure you were only destroying hoarded vehicles?

Hello,  i;m New on the forums :3

I have been using your RCon tool for a long time now and have been very happy with it!

There is just one problem, all of a sudden it is no longer showing or logging any player chat. (Side,Direct,Vehicle) i have checked the settings and have All chats ENABLED. The only thing that will show up is the player list and any join/ disconnect messages.

I have tried reinstalling the tool several times.

It is very frustrating not to be able to see any player chat and i was wondering whether you may have an idea on how to fix this issue?

Have already opened a thread on the forums about this but without any fixes.

Thanks for reading,

Marko
PS. My apologies if this is not the right thread to write about this issue, wasn't able to send you a PM.

The correct thread would be here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/68933-dart-a-lightweight-dayz-rcon-tool-v101-26062013/

Do you still have this problem?

Thanks for the reply,

I'll "rewrite" this in that thread.

And yes, i do still have this issue D:

Thanks

Marko

Edited by Markokil321

Was told by KAT that my name is on the DART community banlist.

GUID: b24b0b16424dd0966ef73895953a7d9a

I've been deployed since last September and only started playing DayZ again about a week ago. I can recall being falsely banned maybe one time about a year ago after the entire server was teleported to an island, and being unlucky enough to survive, the server admin assumed I was the hacker since everyone but myself was killed in the giant free for all.

thanks for the reply!

I was banned multiple times because of spawning satchel charges to blow up hoards and mostly because of the teleporting around to the camps. I considered myself somewhat of a Santa Bandit and just gave away loot. the time period in which i was using the *** was when all the global hacking got really bad and everyone lost everything to a global kill hack every hour anyways. 

EDIT: Also the *** hack did not have global kill/thunder dome/ god mode capabilities. If anything I just caused an imbalance of AS50's and M107 distribution ;) thanks again.

Edited by Stillgettinheadshots

Was told by KAT that my name is on the DART community banlist.

GUID: b24b0b16424dd0966ef73895953a7d9a

I've been deployed since last September and only started playing DayZ again about a week ago. I can recall being falsely banned maybe one time about a year ago after the entire server was teleported to an island, and being unlucky enough to survive, the server admin assumed I was the hacker since everyone but myself was killed in the giant free for all.

Unbanned.

thanks for the reply!

I was banned multiple times because of spawning satchel charges to blow up hoards and mostly because of the teleporting around to the camps. I considered myself somewhat of a Santa Bandit and just gave away loot. the time period in which i was using the *** was when all the global hacking got really bad and everyone lost everything to a global kill hack every hour anyways. 

EDIT: Also the *** hack did not have global kill/thunder dome/ god mode capabilities. If anything I just caused an imbalance of AS50's and M107 distribution ;) thanks again.

Unbanned.

im on the ban list for no reason at all. i have never been banned and i have never used any kind of hacks/glitches
so this pisses me off that some random idiot decides to put me on a ban list and get me banned from 7 servers i really likes playing on
the server admins can even vouch for me that i do not hack

5d770661b160afa537ecbaaf8a3e35ca
Booty warrior

Edited by bootywarrior

im on the ban list for no reason at all. i have never been banned and i have never used any kind of hacks/glitches

so this pisses me off that some random idiot decides to put me on a ban list and get me banned from 7 servers i really likes playing on

the server admins can even vouch for me that i do not hack

5d770661b160afa537ecbaaf8a3e35ca

Booty warrior

You mean the server admins that ban you?

You were banned 2 times from 173.192.200.74:2442 and 188.165.211.107:2342 (DayZ - Ceasefire 4 Epoch - PvE No PvP - AI Bases - PvP Zone - ZEP (Zombie Extermination Programn)).

Any words about that?

GDay,

So recently trying to join a server I was banned with a KAT number and I was wondering if you could unban me.

GUID: 11f653ba088d120623dde1e4e6d74505
InGameName: mbl111

Cheers, mbl

Hello, i was playing on one of the 3 hived "100000 vehicles | fully millitarised" servers and i got kicked for my ping going to 483 or there abouts. Upon logging back in i was told i had been "KAT" banned.

My GUID is eb2d9110252b10867b8311056c3669c2 the ingame name i play under is tom, and the message i receive when logging in is  "Admin Ban (KAT #36688): Apparently i need to be removed from some list somewhere before i can be unbanned, yay for me..

GDay,

So recently trying to join a server I was banned with a KAT number and I was wondering if you could unban me.

GUID: 11f653ba088d120623dde1e4e6d74505

InGameName: mbl111

Cheers, mbl

Unbanned.

Hello, i was playing on one of the 3 hived "100000 vehicles | fully millitarised" servers and i got kicked for my ping going to 483 or there abouts. Upon logging back in i was told i had been "KAT" banned.

My GUID is eb2d9110252b10867b8311056c3669c2 the ingame name i play under is tom, and the message i receive when logging in is  "Admin Ban (KAT #36688): Apparently i need to be removed from some list somewhere before i can be unbanned, yay for me..

Unbanned.

Hello

Got a KAT ban on an overwatch server. What do I do now?

Please help me get off the dart ban list, as I have no idea why I am on it. Apparently this is the reason I was KAT banned.

GUID: 0879b4fa1f720081574c9e095c76057b

My ingame name is Bernd, or Peet. Thank you very much in advance, as my chums are playing and I am all alone in my playpen, like an inconsolable infant howling for his mummy.

Edited by Bernd

Hello

Got a KAT ban on an overwatch server. What do I do now?

Please help me get off the dart ban list, as I have no idea why I am on it. Apparently this is the reason I was KAT banned.

GUID: 0879b4fa1f720081574c9e095c76057b

My ingame name is Bernd, or Peet. Thank you very much in advance, as my chums are playing and I am all alone in my playpen, like an inconsolable infant howling for his mummy.

Unbanned.

Hey, user name is 1SG F22 and play overwatch on zombz.net server. I was recently banned and aquitted for having some conflicting dayz mods (Sqf files and such, These files are used when i play realism arma2 server). We cleared the banned by deleting the files and was able to play. Today, I was Kat Banned #36691 for reason unknown.

Guid ID:888c06b9b0233b86faadeac9e99a73f2

Banned from DaRTBans

Hope this can be resolved soon.(currently in Zombz TS for Moderator for optional support)

Once again I appreciate the unban and the swift response time very much:) unforunately now I have the problem of KAT ban. :( Is this a server based issue that needs to be updated? thanks again.