Sign in to follow this  
methr1k2dop3

Energy drinks

Used to drink them like water.

Everyday.

being 22 years old i cant drink them anymore.

I feel my heart like having a irregular beat pattern.

its a bit scary.

Too much caffeine?

Wonder if anyone else has a similar story. 

I drink a can and for the rest of the day i have it.

Gives me anxiety! 

I've met people who love it so much, they get a tattoo of a fuckin' drink logo on themselves.

I don't get energy drinks. They don't give me any energy whatsoever. They just make me regret drinking such a piss-tasting drink.

• Like 7

I still drink them the odd time when I go snowboarding. They sometimes give them away for free when you sign up for local comps.

I have to say though, those things are packed with so much shit it's not even funny. Last winter I tried that new Rockstar Sour Apple. About halfway through my stomach started to feel kind of off. And upon looking in the ingredients, it had some sort of weird acid I think I heard in science class once.

Anyways. I grab them when I'm Snowboarding, but that's about it. You should probably lay off them all together if that's how they make you feel though, and maybe book a checkup with your docter?

The only think that works for me is 5 Hour Energy, nothing else. But now by body is beginning to get used to it, so I don't really get the desired energy anymore. :(

Edited by Death Dealer

Meh. I only drink them when i'm watching Le Mans on the telly or something like that. But when i drink them i'm boosted as shit! I can literally stay awake for 48 hours after one litre of Rockstar. 

You remind me of me when I play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with the AMK Mod; Every enemy drops like 2 Energy drinks and you end up with 50 Cans before too long and end up drinking them all at once to make space for other things

Used to drink them like water.

Everyday.

being 22 years old i cant drink them anymore.

I feel my heart like having a irregular beat pattern.

its a bit scary.

Too much caffeine?

Wonder if anyone else has a similar story. 

I drink a can and for the rest of the day i have it.

Gives me anxiety! 

Hi Buddy,

Taking good energy drink regularly is a good habit for everyones health.It also helps to grow your energy to work & make you so happy.

Thanks.

Ads. Heh.

Energy drinks caused me to get a fucked up heart beat and collapse. Don't drink them all the time, one now and then to help with work or all night gaming sprees is okay (Kinda).

I only ever really drink them if I've been staying up all night to do uni work or an all nighter gaming sesh.

They definitely keep me awake but if I drink too much I tend to get the jitters  :lol:

I've recently discovered those 5 hour powers.

I drink 1/4 of the bottle and i feel fine.

Also i have discovered that this is common and thats why it says you shouldn't drink it if you are sensitive to caffeine.

When your heart does this its called a "flutter".

Nothing to serious but really anything that messes with your heart like that you should not do it. 

Edited by methr1k2dop3

Back when i first used to take a few sips from a friends my hands would start shaking... now im workin lots and have about two a day and almost no shaking...almost lol. But i know theyre just fuckin' terrible for ya...but i hate coffee and they work for me for now so what are ya gonna do?

Mix the BANANA, HONEY, AND MILK together and drink it. It will be 5000000000 million fuckin times better than those shitty energy drinks. Dont do it to yourself man...

Hey,Energy drinks are the best for health and fitness so we should be drink energy drinks for boost the energy and strength.

I am agree with your all reviews about the energy drinks because most of the people like the energy drinks after the exercise

work bt Red Bull is my favorite energy drink.

belmont boot camp

Edited by Jhon

Hey,Energy drinks are the best for health and fitness so we should be drink energy drinks for boost the energy and strength.

I am agree with your all reviews about the energy drinks because most of the people like the energy drinks after the exercise

I wouldnt say its the best for your health..

natural energy i think would be better.

packing your body with insane amounts of sugar and caffine cant be good for you.

although im no doctor.

• Like 1

I still drink them the odd time when I go snowboarding. They sometimes give them away for free when you sign up for local comps.

I have to say though, those things are packed with so much shit it's not even funny. Last winter I tried that new Rockstar Sour Apple. About halfway through my stomach started to feel kind of off. And upon looking in the ingredients, it had some sort of weird acid I think I heard in science class once.

Anyways. I grab them when I'm Snowboarding, but that's about it. You should probably lay off them all together if that's how they make you feel though, and maybe book a checkup with your docter?

Was it fluoroantimonic acid?

Hahaha

JK, that shit would burn through your jaw before you could swallow it.

club_mate_05.png

The best energy drink replacement for me - contains no stupid amounts of sugar (27g/bottle) and a quite high caffeine content of 20mg/100ml which comes from the mate tea. For me it effects less aggressive than energy drinks, but it still keeps me vital for a couple of hours.

Energy drinks are awful for you. I still drink them occasionally, but every day is so bad. The human body can do amazing things, but it is not made to digest that stuff everyday. I have tried the 'energy shots' which are concentrated energy drinks, they give me massive anxiety and fuck with my nervous system. I like the look of Club Mate, it seems like a good replacement. Because there are times when, god damnit, you just need some energy.

Some energy drinks are OK, but I'm a bit of a hippy when it comes to food and drink. We are not evolutionarily designed to be drinking this stuff all that often. The best drink after exercise for me is water. There are plenty of sports drinks packed with all the extra goodies, but my body responds best to just drinking some good ol' water.

i stick to my energy drink....

rKPAk0Y.jpg

• Like 1

belmont boot camp

Good lord, I hope you're joking/trolling...

Lol

Edited by -TK2- Millzy

I never liked energy drinks. The last one I had was in 2006 and was the only can I ever had.

This video really made me not want one even more; unless you're one of those people who like to have a 2-in-1 deal in a can plus some extra protein ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMHVoYXz18

Edited by TIC321