khaenz

The black guy always dies first in zombie apocalypses.

This just happened. Me and my new group were playing DayZero, and we picked up around 5 fresh spawns after finding an MTVR and DSHKm Pickup Truck. We had left them at Elektro and Cherno, except for this one guy, who wanted to follow us to krasnostav airstrip. He was a black guy, and we looted Berezino for medical supplies and fuel, and after having to wait like 8 minutes in the middle of Berezino because our friend had such bad internet, he couldn't connect quickly, we got attacked by some guy with a winchester. Our friend finally came on and I scared the winchester guy to take cover. Then we drove away as fast as we could.

Then suddenly, one of us asks "Hey, where's the 2 guys that were left?". I answered "One of them jumped off at Elektro, the black guy should still be with us". He wasn't. He wasn't in the MTVR and not in the pickup truck either. We were driving back for like 1 minute, before we noticed his death message. The black guy was the first one of us to die.

Just something sort of funny, because in a lot of movies and shows etc. the black guy usually dies first.

• Like 1

The meme that got curgonated,

W6lOnScQH96.jpg

• Like 1

I agree to a point...

NIght of the LIving dead -------> black man dies after being the only one to survive the night, Ironically ended up In the basement he hated so much, shot by a redneck...

Dawn of the dead--------> Black man lives...gets to fly off in the chopper with the a beatiful blond. He will be having fine times in the days ahead

Day of the dead--------> Black man lives...GETS TO FLY OFF IN A CHOPPER with a beautiful woman and a crazy drunk Irishmen to a sandy beach..HE will be having a great time in the days ahead.

Land of the dead--------> Black guy is main zombie who EATS and gets to fuck up lots of living people. THE SMARTEST zombie in the world

Diary of the dead------> SOme black guys die , some cool ones live so its 50/50

Survival of the dead-------> None really so not applicable...

Return of the living dead--------> black guy lives, but all players in that movie end up as steam and vapour from a NUKE so , not applicable

Night of the living dead (1990 remake) Black guy lives, but dies to bullet wound in the cellar he hated the most...once again shot by dumb bastard white guy

Could go on,, but cant be fucked....But black guys have done alright in the zimbie genre...THE walking dead future series, things are looking up for our mocca brothers :).

• Like 3

we noticed his death message.

Your post is lies.

DayZero does not have death messages.

Anyways, Morgan from The Walking Dead also disproves your theory.

Edited by Statik

Your post is lies.

DayZero does not have death messages.

Anyways, Morgan from The Walking Dead also disproves your theory.

This happened like 3 weeks ago, I do not remember the details but we somehow found out he was dead. I thought it was through deathmessage

Edited by dollon

I don't think usain bolt or mike Tyson is die first in real zombie apocalypse :P

I don't think usain bolt or mike Tyson is die first in real zombie apocalypse :P

LIES. I have been in too many fights with a Mike Tyson zombie. It ended painfully.

• Like 1

ahh umm should this topic been in Offtopic... as you know... kinda has nothing to do with dayz.

I agree to a point...

NIght of the LIving dead -------> black man dies after being the only one to survive the night, Ironically ended up In the basement he hated so much, shot by a redneck...

Dawn of the dead--------> Black man lives...gets to fly off in the chopper with the a beatiful blond. He will be having fine times in the days ahead

Day of the dead--------> Black man lives...GETS TO FLY OFF IN A CHOPPER with a beautiful woman and a crazy drunk Irishmen to a sandy beach..HE will be having a great time in the days ahead.

Land of the dead--------> Black guy is main zombie who EATS and gets to fuck up lots of living people. THE SMARTEST zombie in the world

Diary of the dead------> SOme black guys die , some cool ones live so its 50/50

Survival of the dead-------> None really so not applicable...

Return of the living dead--------> black guy lives, but all players in that movie end up as steam and vapour from a NUKE so , not applicable

Night of the living dead (1990 remake) Black guy lives, but dies to bullet wound in the cellar he hated the most...once again shot by dumb bastard white guy

Could go on,, but cant be fucked....But black guys have done alright in the zimbie genre...THE walking dead future series, things are looking up for our mocca brothers :).

... I think I'm in love. LOL!

usually not first but somewhere down the line in any movie where people get killed off the black guy gets screwed over by the end of it

ahh umm should this topic been in Offtopic... as you know... kinda has nothing to do with dayz.

Did you just read the title but not the actual post and went straight to replying? I bet you did. He told a story about what happened to him and his friends in DayZ, so it has something to do with it.

Hello there

Leave the moderating to us, guys.

If you think there's an issue then  simply use the report button.

Rgds

LoK

Did you just read the title but not the actual post and went straight to replying? I bet you did. He told a story about what happened to him and his friends in DayZ, so it has something to do with it.

My apologies but i was in fact referring to the posts that followed it, sorry that i didn't make that clear. 

... I think I'm in love. LOL!

I AM an Aussie Guy, just thought you best know that mate  :)...

Edited by BlackDalia