Sign in to follow this  
haxarebadlol

How to increase fps?!

Hello.

My name is Max and i'm having problems with my FPS in DayZ.

So, firstly my specs are:

Acer Aspire 5750G (laptop)

Windows 7

i5-2,5GHZ

Nvidia GeForce GT 630M

6GB DDR3 Memory

750GB HDD

In order to fix FPS I tryed:

1. Changing options in game for lowest/off

2. Changing some numbers in my .cfg files

3. Putting this: -cpuCount=2 -maxMem=2047 -world=empty -skipIntro -nosplash -noPause into additional launch parametars

4. Creating a virtual disk using RAMdisc prog. and cuting @dayz folder to my virtual disk (F) and changing DayZ directory to this F:\@dayz (not sure if I did everything correct)

5. Giving more priority to DayZ using ctrl+alt+de > processes.

6. Changing options from nvidia controll panel.

7. I changed windows 7 interface from controll panel to windows xp interface, so i have more performance.

8. I was also going to try out Nvidia GeForce Experience, but it says that the game (arma 2: OA) can't be optimized.

9. I was about to try razor gamebooster, but I didn't get how to.

By doing all this I went from 5-10 fps to 5-30.

But I want it to be at least 30fps!

I'm playing DayZ for about 6 days and I'm trying to find how to improove FPS for 5 days! In this 5 days i found out only that Arma 2 or DayZ or Arma 2: OA are badly optimized..

I'm sure it suppose to be 30FPS+, becouse im running Battlefield with 30-40fps, arma 2 singleplayer with 30-60fps!

My friend has got crappy pc as well, but he gets 30+ fps, sometimes it drops to 15 for 3 seconds or so.

some people are saying that it will not lag if you choose higher settings. Well, I don't think so, my laptop is not good enough for it i gues.

Thank you for your time, and maybe help.

How to increase FPS: buy a better rig.

(says the one with an i3-2330(might be an i3-2330?),HD3000

Edited by RekliSnipez
  • Like 1

Where is the "Take Beans" button?

• Like 1

Where is the "Take Beans" button?

next to orlok.

I think there must be any other way. My friends with a bit crappyer pc have 30+ fps

Your laptop just isn't powerful enough to run DayZ without FPS issues. I have a laptop with similar specs and I don't have ARMA 2 installed on it because it would be a waste of time.

To get the best FPS possible make sure anything that can be disabled is disabled, video memory is set to default, texture detail is set to high or very high and everything else is set to (very) low. You might want to play in windowed mode and turn your resolution down too.

Your laptop just isn't powerful enough to run DayZ without FPS issues. I have a laptop with similar specs and I don't have ARMA 2 installed on it because it would be a waste of time.

To get the best FPS possible make sure anything that can be disabled is disabled, video memory is set to default, texture detail is set to high or very high and everything else is set to (very) low. You might want to play in windowed mode and turn your resolution down too.

Alright i will try it out.