TheDaddySilva

Looking For Some Players To Join Me on My Twitch Stream

Looking for a few players 2-4 players to play overwatch with me and i will be streaming and posting allot of my game play on youtube as well.

im looking for players over the age of 21 and are layed back and not rage all the time.

So if your interested add me on skype : thedaddysilva@hotmail.com

• Like 1

I'm only 18 but if you can't find a decent server you can give mine a try: 216.172.106.2:2312 a small amount of ppl are on for the most part but even if not I've got AI so that'll give you some PVP footage at the least, Its down atm for maintenance but it should be up in the next 10-20 min, if anything come by sometime and tell me what you think. Have a nice day. :)

Edited by KGCxKING

Looking for a few players 2-4 players to play overwatch with me and i will be streaming and posting allot of my game play on youtube as well.

im looking for players over the age of 21 and are layed back and not rage all the time.

So if your interested add me on skype : thedaddysilva@hotmail.com

We are looking for streamers for our Community it would be great if you had some interest in Joining us We got a great bunch of players

Why are all your youtube videos at like 380p resolution...

recently moved so im waiting for my fibre optic to be available so im only able to stream at 480p max at the mo due to my bandwith

Hello there, I am Roxin, I may be interested in this.

Edited by RoxinHD

Hey sounds good.

I am well over 21, in the U.K and been playing for about a year now.

Got Skype/Teamspeak/Raidcall and all that jazz.

I cannot promise to play 8 hours a day; I love DayZ but have a full, rich and exciting life outside of it too. I get on when I can for a good few hours at a time.

Apart from not being prepared to play with any racists/homophobes I am game for hookin' up with anybody....

Will try to give you a yell on skype but I am: " mattupchuck "

cheers