Samstorm418

Looking for mature / relaxed group of people (3-4 people)

Hello there, I'm Sam, I am 14 years of age. (I am not a squeaker if that helps)

I'm looking for people in the age group of 14 + Don't want anyone younger.

Must be mature. <<<<Important factor, I refuse to play with anyone immature.

Humour would be a lovely acquaintance to our endeavours in the great map of Chernarus (and maybe some other maps too).

I would rather play bandit than friendly, but I'm still open to playing friendly when I'm in the mood.

I just play normal DayZ, I can play other maps/modes, but when we get in contact we'll sort that out.

I am from New Zealand and would rather play with fluent English speaking people. An eloquent speaker is always welcomed :)

Add me on Skype, 'sam.kennard1' (Skype will not be main source of voice communication)

Hope to meet you guys soon.

THE BSB NETWORK

"Strength In Unity"

zaCLEIC.png

Web: www.bsbnetwork.com

TS3 Comms Server: 95.143.206.149:11557

b_560_95_1.png

Who Are BSB Network?

We are primarily an open gaming community for mature and fair gamers. We aim to accommodate all types of gamers from those who are looking for social or casual gaming, to more dedicated competitive gamers. Our network aims to provide a stable, and friendly resource for gamers providing a consistent community to participate in online gaming with other decent folk. We have no silly rules or restrictions, all we ask is that players have a bit of common sense and play fair (as in don't use cheats or exploits).

Everyone is welcome to get involved with no obligation to even join our own clan (we have 3 Day Z factions). We have been gaming as a community since 2002 and have supported many different games during this time. We have more than 2000 registered members within our community and more than 400 of those are Day Z players!

For more information about The BSB Network, including our aims and objectives, what we offer, the games we play and Frequently Asked Questions, please refer to the "Info" section of our website.

hey bud yeh im muture 14years old and im up for some killing bambis im on dayz everyday and looking some new people to pay with that i can actually get along with add me on skype names taylorhope75 cheers bud

in game name : MrMarley

hey i'll join you. skype name: xjaredeagle1x     i like to play bandit. i am 15 years old. will soon be joining the usmc. i know alot about military tactics so i can teach you some things to make us an awesome team.

Currently in a solid group of 2 (me and another) but play with others on occasion. My skype is: jreid998

Personally, I can't stand when people post big clan banners on every post that asks for a "group".

For me, skype may have to be main source of communication until i get a new headset, that is if you want to add me.