HL DELTA

look for a few guys to play with. 14+

me and a buddy of mine have just recently started playing dayz again and we are looking for a few new guys to play with. we dont care how good you are at the game but we only want players 14 years of age or older( we are 15 and 16 years old). we usually play on private hive servers. we are really into PVP but we are also into the survival aspect of the game. if you want to play with us, copy and paste the application below and fill it out. i forgot to add that im looking for players that are around my time zone (cmt) (gmt-7) if you are not, still apply but we might not get many chances to play with eachother.

=

=

=

=

=

Skype name (must have !) :

age? :

do you like pvp or surviving/looting? :

what are you looking for in a private hive server (not needed but wanted) :

thanks for reading and or replying

Sincerely, D E L T A

Edited by HL DELTA

I'm already kinda in a group, but they haven't been that active recently.

Skype name (must have !) : I'd prefer not to say in public, since it's linked to my facebook account. (I do have it, if you accept me I'll PM you)

age? : 14, almost 15

do you like pvp or surviving/looting? : I like both, but I don't really like to play on a server for only PVP, but I do occasionally

what are you looking for in a private hive server (not needed but wanted) : I don't really like the max vehicles/spawn with sniper/pay to win servers. Ruins all the fun. I usually play on vanilla servers, with the occasional slightly edited servers.

I also have Lingor, Namalsk, Panthera, Taviana, and a few others. I also have the TCG island life mod, which is pretty fun.

Oh, and what time zone are you guys at? Mine's MST

Edited by Shadow Slayer

THE BSB NETWORK

"Strength In Unity"

zaCLEIC.png

Web: www.bsbnetwork.com

TS3 Comms Server: 95.143.206.149:11557

b_560_95_1.png

Who Are BSB Network?

We are primarily an open gaming community for mature and fair gamers. We aim to accommodate all types of gamers from those who are looking for social or casual gaming, to more dedicated competitive gamers. Our network aims to provide a stable, and friendly resource for gamers providing a consistent community to participate in online gaming with other decent folk. We have no silly rules or restrictions, all we ask is that players have a bit of common sense and play fair (as in don't use cheats or exploits).

Everyone is welcome to get involved with no obligation to even join our own clan (we have 3 Day Z factions). We have been gaming as a community since 2002 and have supported many different games during this time. We have more than 2000 registered members within our community and more than 400 of those are Day Z players!

For more information about The BSB Network, including our aims and objectives, what we offer, the games we play and Frequently Asked Questions, please refer to the "Info" section of our website.

Skype name (must have !) : Colin.pleiter

age? : 15

do you like pvp or surviving/looting? : More in surviving/looting but im always up for a 3 men fight or something

what are you looking for in a private hive server (not needed but wanted) : Dont need anything

Skype name (must have !) : Tommy Nordon

age? : 14. almost 15. (many people say that i sound older though!)

do you like pvp or surviving/looting? : love survival and pvp, although i dont go round shooting everyone i see, i usually only shoot if shot at.

what are you looking for in a private hive server (not needed but wanted) : Custom mods, i love custom mods (EG self bloodbag, auto refuel etc.)

also, i live in England, so i am in BST Time zone.

My favourite maps are chernarus, namalsk and sahrani, but i usually try out most maps :)

Edited by TommsteruK

Skype name (must have !) taylorhope75

: age? :14 almost 15

do you like pvp or surviving/looting? : i prefer surviving and looting and lots of action

what are you looking for in a private hive server (not needed but wanted) :surviving with you guys if u let me i your clan

thanks please get back to me really looking for a clan ive been playing for almost 7months now the game very well and id love to joing your clan

in game names MrMarley

Thanks

Skype name (must have !) : PM me

age? : 15

do you like pvp or surviving/looting? : Both

what are you looking for in a private hive server (not needed but wanted) : I dont like different loadouts where you spawn with OP stuff.