Sign in to follow this  
Sleepycc1

Limit the fuel!

You might want to think about limiting the fuel available. This may have been suggested before but I'm kinda new here!

On topic with the fuel, having an unlimited amount is unrealistic. You don't even have unlimited Fuel in Texas much less post infected Cherno!

Just a suggestion, but you may want to limit each fuel source to say 100 liters per 24 hour period. And have the 100 liters spawn in over time in different tanks like the choppers do. So we don't know exactly which fuel tanks will have fuel when! would add a new dimension to the game! Make it more realistic, and even the playing field for the players without vehicles! It would also force the chopper hunters to be more judicious with their air time!

Thank you!

Peace!

Sleepy

I agree, would make hunting for the stuff a little more important. Maybe even create a small economy, if enough stuff is limited.

I guess depending on how often servers reset there could be a cap for every item within a certain time period. Say we have 500 bandages currently spawned. Server'll keep spawning bandages until it hits ==some high arbitrary number in the thousands== and then won't spawn any more once that cap is reached until server reset or a predetermined amount of time. Something like that could make rooting around and actually saving stuff up more of a choice, knowing there is a finite number of resources.

• Like 1

Loot tables should be controlled on a global scale throughout the game and the games hive, as well as server resets, would make it easier for them to control the flow of loot.

I'm inclined to agree. Of course I'm of the opinion we make cars run on gasifiers and stuff...