rocket

No DevBlog this week but here is some screens

Wuuhu!

Edited by Florx

Looks amazing. How hard will it be to do something such as access yor gear and bandage? Is it still user friendly in that respect?

• Like 4

That second shot looks bloody gorgeous. good to see the inventory progressing too. :beans:

• Like 6

Looks amazing. How hard will it be to do something such as access yor gear and bandage? Is it still user friendly in that respect?

You can place them on your quickbar. It will take longer for an action to complete (say eating) when using a quickbar item from your backpack.

• Like 25

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Thanks for the update. Ya'll are killing it. Also, congrats on your amazing accomplishment! Everest man, wow!

The terrain looks amazing and I want to know what that spray bottle in your backpack is for.

• Like 1

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Thanks for the update. Ya'll are killing it. Also, congrats on your amazing accomplishment! Everest man, wow!

The terrain looks amazing and I want to know what that spray bottle in your backpack is for.

The spray is disinfectant i believe,

• Like 3

I'm super excited to explore the new Chernarus! It looks amazing! Also the inventory looks awesome and easy to use.

• Like 4

That 2nd shot looks very sexy :D

C'mon with the Alpha testing, take my god damn money already :lol: please ...

• Like 1

Ahh sweet nice one dude :beans: :beans:

How are the animations getting along ?

I would definitely say that animations and zed sounds are the big one, need to get a element of fear into a hoard running after you :lol:

• Like 1

The spray is disinfectant i believe,

Most likely is, I wonder what the thing is in the last second row.
  • Like 1

Damn, it looks really good! Also, congrats on becoming the 42nd New Zealander to climb Everest.

looks promising, makes me hyped for e3! :D

Great pix !

Rocket, please have a look to the 1.7.7 mod that is waiting for a long time now to be validated.

Don't forget DayZ was a mod :)

Edited by Ameo
  • Like 10

I hope there will be a separate animation, removing the backpack, when you access the pack from the quickbar so it physically take more time :)

• Like 3

I hope there will be a separate animation, removing the backpack, when you access the pack from the quickbar so it physically take more time :)

And straps for them. So the backpacks are not really glued on to you.
  • Like 5

Will the quick bar allow you to switch between a primary in your back pack and your current weapon (may that be nothing) it would suck if people can pull a gun on you easy like warz?

telling people to put there weapon in there backpack is a way for heroes to defend themself.

• Like 2

oh that grass and trees look so real.And the inventory looks amazing and easy to use+the quickbar is awesome thing to have.

Ps.release the alpha and i promise to buy 3 copyes of it.