Inception.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! #2

37 minutes ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

Try again, topic is slow, not dead

Yo!   It's TheCREEPER  !!!!  Salutations mMghty One !

You don't happen to know when's Kichilron getting out of jail? ( he's probably got to be in jail by now I guess ) ..  Jus' generally wondering?  

I see Deathlove is still .. I mean has not .. er ... gone beyond, far as I can tell.

xxp

On 9/5/2017 at 10:08 AM, pilgrim* said:

Yo!   It's TheCREEPER  !!!!  Salutations mMghty One !

You don't happen to know when's Kichilron getting out of jail? ( he's probably got to be in jail by now I guess ) ..  Jus' generally wondering?  

I see Deathlove is still .. I mean has not .. er ... gone beyond, far as I can tell.

xxp

Saw him last week, why would he be in jail?

2 hours ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

Saw him last week, why would he be in jail?

Nothing specific that I know of  -  That's the obvious way I figured Kichilron to go.  He is an unnaturally endowed genius, but he can't evade the consequences of his unimaginably evil life forever  - Just character judgement.. ya know?
His one weakness is his human (and pony?) sympathy - he lacks the cold inhuman callousness of a Moriarty or a Boneboys, for instance.

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*

8 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Nothing specific that I know of  -  That's the obvious way I figured Kichilron to go.  He is an unnaturally endowed genius, but he can't evade the consequences of his unimaginably evil life forever  - Just character judgement.. ya know?
His one weakness is his human (and pony?) sympathy - he lacks the cold inhuman callousness of a Moriarty or a Boneboys, for instance.

xxp

He's fine, was on two days ago. Me however, might be dead come monday, we'll see..........................

3 hours ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

He's fine, was on two days ago. Me however, might be dead come monday, we'll see..........................

well  ..  Death is just nature's way of saying "take it easy"

good luck

On 9/9/2017 at 1:24 AM, pilgrim* said:

well  ..  Death is just nature's way of saying "take it easy"

good luck

I've been flat line three times and still came back, even death is not easy for me. About to go into work in a half hour because curfew will be in effect, will be stuck in the building I work in till tomorrow............... if I live.............

Yes, I am in the DIRECT path of Irma.