Inception.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! #2

USAUSAUSA!

3-1 is not that bad but there was this nightmare of a game once. Me and my friend went for a swim in the snow during that match and stopped watching :D

3-1 is not that bad but there was this nightmare of a game once. Me and my friend went for a swim in the snow during that match and stopped watching :D

Hey, when you have to play those Canadian teams regularly in your own local league, you have to be this good if in order to even have a chance.

Edited by bamakid1272

I don't do ratings but this one was rather nice. I didn't like last week's episode that much but this one put a smile on my face, especially the ending.

• Like 1

I don't do ratings but this one was rather nice. I didn't like last week's episode that much but this one put a smile on my face, especially the ending.

Yeah, I mean this episode was . . . wait . . .

>remembers last episode was Pinkie Pride

tumblr_ldcozcOajz1qfxa2ao1_500.gif

Edited by bamakid1272
  • Like 2

Did like this weeks episode quite a bit. Spike certainly made me smile at Rarity's Drama's!

But quote of the day....

They said i could be anything.... So i became a balloon!

4VSSD8W.png

• Like 3

Hey, when you have to play those Canadian teams regularly in your own local league, you have to be this good if in order to even have a chance.

And then there are these good moments like Jesse Joensuu's winning goal :D

Yeah, I mean this episode was . . . wait . . .

>remembers last episode was Pinkie Pride

Weird Al killed it for me. Nothing bad about Pinkie though, she pulled me through that episode :D

• Like 1

Just got home from dinner with work buddies. I gave an Austrian dish I never had before a try: Roasted brain with eggs, parsley-potatoes and green salad! Aftertaste was very odd, but I added some pepper, and it was alright. Am I a zombie now? :P

Oh right, new episode's out! I'll check Youtube a bit later for that one. :)

• Like 5

Just got home from dinner with work buddies. I gave an Austrian dish I never had before a try: Roasted brain with eggs, parsley-potatoes and green salad! Aftertaste was very odd, but I added some pepper, and it was alright. Am I a zombie now? :P

-snip-

Oh right, new episode's out! I'll check Youtube a bit later for that one. :)

Sounds interesting and delicious!

• Like 1

Well like I said: The aftertaste when you got a spoon with more brain than eggs was strange, slowly headed towards bad. One of my friends tried a spoon full (one with little eggs) and made a face like he's about to spit it out (or worse). But the pepper ironed that bad taste out, and it was quite delicious. I wouldn't eat it every other day, but I know I can definitely order it again if it's served in another restaurant in a month or so. ^^

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 1

Well like I said: The aftertaste when you got a spoon with more brain than eggs was strange, slowly headed towards bad. One of my friends tried a spoon full (one with little eggs) and made a face like he's about to spit it out (or worse). But the pepper ironed that bad taste out, and it was quite delicious. I wouldn't eat it every other day, but I know I can definitely order it again if it's served in another restaurant in a month or so. ^^

Europe always has better dishes than America!  <_<

• Like 2

I have not tasted brains but i would like to try that out :D when it comes to eating an animal like moose i have tasted pretty much everything edible from that with favorite parts being the tongue, heart and the white goo from inside bones :D

• Like 2

I have not tasted brains but i would like to try that out :D when it comes to eating an animal like moose i have tasted pretty much everything edible from that with favorite parts being the tongue, heart and the white goo from inside bones :D

Sounds good, tongues, hearts and marrow... I would at least try them.  :D

• Like 1

Specially the tongue when sliced up and put on a nice piece of rye bread with good layer of butter and cheese on it.

• Like 2

Yes.

- snip -

Haha good find! Don't tempt me to use this for a new avatar. :P

Europe always has better dishes than America!  <_<

Ahem, the UK is also part of Europe, so I'd say we're even. :P

Yeah, we have a stew made out of lungs, hearts etc. named "Beuschel" here in Austria. I like it too, although I would also eat it only once in a month or so. It's a rather exclusive dish anyway. For the roasted brain, it was the first time I even saw that on the menu, but the restaurant I was at is known for its traditional Austrian cuisine, so I guess this one is extra-exclusive.

• Like 3

You both need to come with me, now...............

kG4BbWp.jpg

• Like 2

Traditional and simple food is best specially when it is homemade so i can make a mountain on my plate with potatoes and moose meat :)

• Like 1

Europe always has better dishes than America! <_<

GTFO. We don't need you here ya goddamn commie bastard. They ain't got shit on a good 'ole American steak. Specially one cooked proper down here in the Deep South. No one grills like the south.

Also, biscuits and gravy. That is all.

Edited by bamakid1272

GTFO. We don't need you here ya goddamn commie bastard. They ain't got shit on a good 'ole American steak. Specially one cooked proper down here in the Deep South. No one grills like the south.

Also, biscuits and gravy. That is all.

MURICA!!!! FUCK YEAH!

• Like 6

All the food talk made me hungry as hell. But everyone is sleeping so i cannot go there and cook anything good so couple of slices of bread should do the trick.

Also if anybody ever wanders in my corners of the world be sure to try out Karelian hot pot.

(damn that sounds weird in English. I prefer to say "Karjalanpaisti.")

karjalanpaisti.jpg

• Like 2

The latest episode is SUPER!!

• Rarity coming out of her "lady shell", acting like a schoolgirl about somepony she has a crush on
  • Applejack taking her prize
  • A Rarity-AJ-Trender love-triangle
  • Rarity going farmpony and talking like y'all :D
  • AJ turning fancy with dresses
  • A happy end with another worthy lesson
It's one of the best episodes for me so far, but reading you others' opinions, I guess the episode just serves my interests a lot more than yours. ;)

Silly me was talking to Burt about what might happen if AJ got a romance yesterday too! I knew he already watched the new episode, but he didn't say anything. Must've been grinning all over his face. XD

Nopony can beat the Apple charme!

inprq7RUBSIXD.jpg

...uhm, most of the time, that is...

ib12OdUi1hSW8c.jpg

What kind of look is that anyway!?

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 5

The latest episode is SUPER!!

• Rarity coming out of her "lady shell", acting like a schoolgirl about somepony she has a crush on
  • Applejack taking her prize
  • A Rarity-AJ-Trender love-triangle
  • Rarity going farmpony and talking like y'all :D
  • AJ turning fancy with dresses
  • A happy end with another worthy lesson
It's one of the best episodes for me so far, but reading you others' opinions, I guess the episode just serves my interests a lot more than yours. ;)

Silly me was talking to Burt about what might happen if AJ got a romance yesterday too! I knew he already watched the new episode, but he didn't say anything. Must've been grinning all over his face. XD

Nopony can beat the Apple charme!

inprq7RUBSIXD.jpg

...uhm, most of the time, that is...

ib12OdUi1hSW8c.jpg

What kind of look is that anyway!?

Ooooooh, I really had to bite my tongue not to say anything but I'm so glad I didn't :D

And I think her look was inspired by Dolly Parton :)

• Like 3

Dem bedroom eyes everywhere. Also morning everyone :P

tumblr_m677qpRdrA1r8zgq6.png

tumblr_m46tycRy7b1ruca35o1_1280.png

67527__safe_rarity_animated_bedroom-eyes

177963__safe_princess-luna_image-macro_b

Derpyshy_S02E04.png

Yes i have a very dry sense of humor when i have just woken up.

• Like 5