Whatsausername

500m m16 headshot

I originally wanted to get a 1000m headshot with the m16 acog, because of all the people bitching about needing a weapon that's a 1 hit kill at long range since they've decided to remove the super snipers.This is the best one I could get footage of, my best (that I have no evidence to back up) is 847m. But I thought I would share since even though its not an amazingly long range shot it does help make my point.

Edited by Whatsausername

I shot down a huey with a makarov once

• Like 8

I shot down a makarov with a huey once.

• Like 1

Is anyone still waiting on that guy who said he'd upload the footage of him headshotting the pilot of a Huey the next day?

12 MONTHS LATER!

• Like 3

The problem is players don't tend to stay still. They're finicky... I need a bigger rifle. Me no gusta headshots.

By the way my M40 will see your ACOG's 570m and raise you 640m. B)

Her name is Betsy

Is anyone still waiting on that guy who said he'd upload the footage of him headshotting the pilot of a Huey the next day?

12 MONTHS LATER!

• Like 5

The problem is players don't tend to stay still. They're finicky... I need a bigger rifle. Me no gusta headshots.

Snipers should be patient, the lack of 1 hit kill rifles encourages snipers to better their skill. I would much rather know that the sniper who killed me in one shot got me because he was either good enough to land the headshot or just that lucky, not that he simply had a gun that could kill me regardless of where it hit. Also..no just no I used the m16 and you used the m40 I tried 1200m with the m16 I couldn't even see where to shot landed to make corrections lol.

I huey down a makarov with a shot once.

Edited by Intensity on DayZ

I with'd a makarov once huey shot down

your point is valid no one has really disagree'd personally i dont use m107's or as50's i'll go with an m40 or m24 over both don't know why but i feel like a gentleman when i snipe with them (as oshi7 says)

• Like 1

OP every gun in the game is a ohk, so I have no idea what your talking about. And I suggest you try that with an enfield or any other rifle with no scope and then come bragging! (If there was a thumbs down smiley this is where it would be)

OP every gun in the game is a ohk, so I have no idea what your talking about. And I suggest you try that with an enfield or any other rifle with no scope and then come bragging! (If there was a thumbs down smiley this is where it would be)

Not bragging.

i killed a rabbit with binoculars once

from what i read, OP aint bragging, but making a point against the need for high-powered weapons. i tend to agree.

also, i once killed two snipers on a motorcycle (and the motorcycle) with one bunny. from nearly one click away.

Bah scrolling distances and non moving target. But I agree with your point :D

so? the results are the same.

I guess, but it's not an encounter where you have to make the shot. If needed you can take multiple tries. But still a nice shot.

I guess, but it's not an encounter where you have to make the shot. If needed you can take multiple tries. But still a nice shot.

Title might be a bit misleading (sorry) but If you read what I said wrote first you would see it wasn't meant to be fancy, or show off.

Edited by Whatsausername

I originally wanted to get a 1000m headshot with the m16 acog, because of all the people bitching about needing a weapon that's a 1 hit kill at long range since they've decided to remove the super snipers.This is the best one I could get footage of, my best (that I have no evidence to back up) is 847m. But I thought I would share since even though its not an amazingly long range shot it does help make my point.

Was it just me or did you get a twofer?

Nah the other guy just went prone after the shot.