bfisher

Why is the NE Airfield so lame?

Every time I've been to the NEAF, I've only found two types of spawns: jack and shit. Even Balota will reliably spawn an AK. Any reason NEAF seems so desolate all the time compared to the other airstrips?

Yep. Hardly ever go there. I would prefer it were converted to a commercial airport instead of a supposed military one.

You can find some camps/vehicles nearby though as lots of people seem to think the area around Willow and Black lakes are good hiding spots.

• Like 2

On a serious note

Its most likley because someone was there before you

I thinkthe barracks spawn new crap eveyr hour?

Idk though I could be terribly wrong because normally by the time I make it up to the NEAF I find nothing better than what I already have

LOL that is why you can edit the map when you can host your own server >< Our NEAF has more barracks and other stuff added in (he tried to make the airfields =), so does green mtn. My boyfriend felt the same way as you did LAME, so he fixed it!

Edited by SaraMichelle

Not all airfields have to be militatry airfields, balota and NW are military NEAF is just commercial use

neaf?

aint nobody got time foh dat

• Like 5

I got my current red dot M4 and AKM at the NEAF :P

It's a shorter trip back to supermarkets and the capitals too.

I got my current red dot M4 and AKM at the NEAF :P

It's a shorter trip back to supermarkets and the capitals too.

Vybor is pretty close to NW and starys not far

I hate NEAF... go there "just to check" and always get sniped.

Sniped out of a bush.

Sniped out of a car.

Sniped out of my Huey.

Hate the place. Always avoid it.

LOL that is why you can edit the map when you can host your own server >< Our NEAF has more barracks and other stuff added in (he tried to make the airfields =), so does green mtn. My boyfriend felt the same way as you did LAME, so he fixed it!

No offence, but every time someone brings something up about a server or something like that, you always seem to promote yours?

• Like 1

NW AF is mythological, man! It's the Fountain of Youth in the minds of most newer players. They fantasize ceaselessly about each and every room in the barracks, dream about checking the latrine and underneath each bunk for treasure magical. A firehouse and an ATC and hangars on top of all that? Why old Quartermain himself would give up on King Solomon's just for a peek at NW AF. Of course, instead of dungeon traps, you're more likely to encounter high velocity hot lead, but hey - whatever. It's a gold mine up there. Just don't let it become your white whale, or you might buy the farm - not the one outside Lopatino.

• Like 1

Guess the problem is that it takes so long to get up there and when you find nothing you are disapointed. Unlike balota...when you find nothing there you just keep heading to cherno or somewhere else.

If you guys were members of Balota Bunnies, you would all love the neaf :D

P.s. - Why aren't you all members already?

Cayote back pack for the win from NEAF, just has less military spawns but it also always seems to have less people.

On a serious note

Its most likley because someone was there before you

I thinkthe barracks spawn new crap eveyr hour?

Idk though I could be terribly wrong because normally by the time I make it up to the NEAF I find nothing better than what I already have

If you remove all the loot from a loot pile and then leave the area new loot will spawn when the next player enters the area, otherwise the loot will be the same until the server restarts.

Even on servers with adapted Airfields, extra loot/etc etc etc i try to avoid it, mind you that goes for all populated area's Cities/Air fields if there is a chance of seeing/meeting another i'm gone out of there like a shot.

If you guys were members of Balota Bunnies, you would all love the neaf :D

Is that the 18+ division of Balota Buddies?

• Like 2

Flew my first heli from NE field and also scored my first bicycle at the radio tower on Olsha. Shops at Krasno and a few small industrials as well as the odd traveller and you can get a great view from Olsha to cover the whole area. Overall NE field is an underated spot.

Is that the 18+ division of Balota Buddies?

Actually 25+

• Like 1