Tang0ed

+++ GenesisPC DayZ Server +++ 150+ Vehicles 20+ Helis, Custom CRASHSITES, CAREPACKS, BARRACKS, Auto Refuel

Ok have started updating some of the old scripts into the new patch, takes time

Custom heli crash sites now as well as Carepack plane drops :)

New server hardware and ip address, hope eveyone has remembered to take note of the ip :)

New server seems to be running well and the Admins are happy :)

Players are loving the Air dropped carepacks, added few more buildings to Cherno

The admin 'elcamp0r' has been cheating/hacking constantly. He teleports around the map, sometimes behind people to hatchet them. He has been spotted at the coast and then at the very top of the map within seconds, which is impossible. He runs past groups of armed players, getting peppered with gunfire from as little as 5ft away, jumping in their heli and flying away unharmed. Shot in the head 10+ times each by 3 players with DMRs while he stands there laughing.

He then bans people who point out his cheating! He's even laughed/bragged about it openly in side channel with his mate 'Matthew'. So many people have seen this, and nothing has been done.

A potentially great server ruined by a couple of idiots. Advice to anyone considering playing here: don't ! Your time will be wasted.

Sorry you feel that way Stephen, but i can assure you that none of the admins have been cheating, that incident you are talking about was brought to my attention, the player you are talking about elcampor you actually killed him so it was not him in the heli , if you take time to test a Mi17 with the dmr you will see how hard it is to break the glass as was tested by other players afterwards - you where banned because of you attitudes on the server and in side chat. This server is a great server and that is because the Admins do try their best to sort out players questions, problems and suggestions - There is alot of time and effort put into running this server be it through scripting or maintanence by the Admins and most of our player base are thankful for how the server runs.

You've basically just ignored what i've said and input your own ideas about what happened.

He wasn't just shot while in the heli, he was shot on the way to the heli, and the glass was shot out by several people from 5ft away max. The heli wasn't spun up at all, so we had ample time to shoot through the glass and hit him in the head many, many times. And yes, it was elcamp0r. He admitted it, and he was with his little friend (as usual), laughing about the cheating in side chat. Yes, we managed to kill him after he cheated once before, because he fucking turned off the hack to 'prove' it. But it doesn't prove anything because he can turn it on and off easily! And he just gives himself a fresh set of gear, so dying once to throw off suspicion is no trouble!

Afterwards he teleported one of our crew to him, gave him a full load out and said to shoot him through the glass of an Mi17. Which again, proves nothing as he had his god mode on to prevent damage. Not to mention the fact that he was teleporting himself and one of our guys around to 'test' this shit. Proving only that he has the ability to tele-hack and does so regularly!

But of course, all this is pointless because you probably are elcamp0r. What a sad, sad little kid you are. Using the server as your own personal little hacking playground.

Advice: get a life. :)

hey um i'm new to the server and i would like to have some one sowing me the ropes. i am farly new to dayz and would like to know more about it.

il check it, the latest antihack version has had a few false bans, what is your in game name or contact me personaly on our Teamspeak server

Looks like the server is offline :(((

----------------

ooops sorry

just couldn't find it in server browser

found it on gametracker

Edited by Potato11

Good day the Lord. I would like the administrator of this server. The problem arose here in what - a crook, or someone else, that I was banned, probably something he does not like. The most interesting thing that I was surprised - for which I was forbidden !!! Even if it was the administrator - the reason? Because I'm Russian and I live in Russia? You racists? What - I really liked this server, a longtime friend advised. He began to play, the first day of a rogue kill all! Where active administrators? Well - we are deceived, strange things started - all of us were transferred to 1 point! Where are the admins?

Please administrator, I find a connection with you - to solve this problem - in particular, my ban! Or let me know how can I connect to you

p.s. I'm only 3 days on your server - the server for the first 2 years of my vacation, and for those three days, I had suffered Large Live games than a year

Edited by UniqueWP

My problem was solved. Everything was quite simple: D

<11:03:29> "Tango": yes sorry, antihack does o false bans but this happens 

Very nice people, thanks to him.

Edited by UniqueWP