SmashT

DayZ & Other Livestreams

Topics merged.

Well, I just want to try and promote my Livestream a bit more as it's generally a part-time thing for me and my passion for it is out of this world!

I'm known as a DayZ Streamer and I usually stream DayZ Breaking Point, Taviana, Vanilla and our own custom made mediocre Survival Gamez! ( With added prizes! ) - I will also stream a random map depending on the viewers and my feedback towards it!

These are generally the games I stream on a daily basis for up to 10 hours, if not more. As said, I stream on a daily basis, so if you miss my stream one day, there's always the next, if not later that day!

It'd be appreciated if you guys could come and check me out as I'll also be streaming later, and if you like my channel, be sure to drop a follow!

http://www.twitch.tv/icaarey

Streaming Dayz Breaking Point waiting for standalone to start playing that.

Trying to stream daily for at least 4 hours a day at the evenings, but i also stream when i have nothing to do which is basically all the time at the day time so for now i mainly stream for 8 hours or more a day.

Come check me out @ http://www.twitch.tv/sherlockgaming

I the viewer count is low make sure to say something cause i can be quiet when there is nobody around.

Stream Details:

Qaulity: 720p

Upload: 2000 Bitrate (increasing 18th of June)

Ads: None for now

Giveaway's: when i receive donations Yes or a sponsorship

Style: Solo play mainly

Edited by SherL0cK

Hi, I am starting a Livestream on Twitch.tv. If you wanna see me rage my ass off I sugest you join in the fun! Just Look up 10 FPS Guy on Twitch!

I heard my name.

Trust me, you don't wanna be the guy. :c

I heard my name.

Trust me, you don't wanna be the guy. :c

Wanna watch me try?

Non-DayZ Stream!

So yea, I am doing a reading of My Little Dashie. Of you have not read it *Cough* Creeper *Cough* then you should come and watch! My Twitch is in my signature!

It ended.

Edited by 10FPSGuy

16th Air Assault

We stream quite reguarly on various maps including our own server. Working on a few tutorials for scripts people are finding difficulties installing for lets face it we have all been there :) Bit of fun and laughter come and have a chat

Edited by 16AA

Hey, I do some DayZ streaming on twitch.tv. I only play Epoch but I am lucky enough to be in on the beta testing for it. Come check me out I am very talkative with my viewers.

Hello all! I just wanted to let you guys watch a stream if any of you were bored, here is a link http://www.twitch.tv/Eddybravo2654.

Hope to see you there

Also got into a fight (kinda lol) was great! :D come along!

EDIT: I will be streaming all day tommorow, keep tuned for more content! :D

Edited by mrbravo66

Hi guys, I am streaming Breaking Point as a new streamer and would really appreciate some support! Just playing with a friend right now - and trying to survive! I have chat open on another monitor so I am always chatting with viewers! Thank you very much and I hope you guys will come watch!

Frosty

www.twitch.tv/frostyinhd

Edited by FrostyHD

Hi guys, I am streaming Breaking Point as a new streamer and would really appreciate some support! Just playing with a friend right now - and trying to survive! I have chat open on another monitor so I am always chatting with viewers! Thank you very much and I hope you guys will come watch!

Frosty

www.twitch.tv/frostyinhd

Does FrostyHD even NEED to log on to DayZ at all to collect viewers for her Twitch stream?

She could just re-direct her webcam and just sit there.

Hey guys I will be live streaming in about 9 hours, come check it out. Game giveaway 60 followers and 100 followers 

click the link to my stream channel, feel free to check out my past broadcasts DayZ/ DayZRP/ DayZEVO + other games 

http://www.twitch.tv/mrlyrated

Haven't bothered streaming myself yet, but good luck buddy, it's a tough market out there.

Im going to be livestreaming dayzero today! Please check out my livestream as i will stream later on www.twitch.tv/arrowthekneecap