Apexx

Looking for players to join group on DayZ Origins

I'm looking for more members to join our group of 4 on DayZ Origins mod. We play a friendly bandit style if that makes any sense. We are current on an excellent server hosted by DayZ UFP Gaming that has 60 slots and is at many times near capacity, which is why we need a larger group. If interested in joining and helping us build a base and gather loot and vehicles please message me. Only requirements are that you have TeamSpeak, are mature and able to play intelligently within a team structure. Also my teamspeak address is dayzusa.teamspeak3.com if you want to join. My handle is Apex.

Edited by ApexCheetah

Hey. Yup, I'd be interested in jumping on teamspeak and meeting you guys. I'm in England though, so I dunno whether catching you guys online could be difficult?  You are american right? 

I've been playing Dayz since 1.5, it would be good to come play with you guys and see how it works out. 

Anyway, let me know when you are online and I will come on over to your teamspeak and get involved.

Hey man. Just saw this. I'm on a lot so just join whenever. If I'm not there you will still find a lot of friendly players to team with in the teamspeak and server.

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming

BandAOTV2.png

Hello future Angels of the Void. AotV is recruiting, AotV is a hero clan looking for players who are serious about Dayz. Must be 18 to join we will consider younger players based on their maturity and ability to follow orders. If your looking for an organized clan with ranks and you want to earn end game gear look no further. 

Our mission is to dominate our server, kill bandit clans and protect the weak. AotV clan members are veteran DayZ players, we focus on survival and dominance over bandits.

To start your epic journey please apply at www.angelsofthevoid.com

Or join our TeamSpeak at aotv.no-ip.org

Mods we play Epoch

We have Teamspeak 3 server

We have Website with forums

US Clan Everyone's welcome

Good hunting,

Rotz