Sign in to follow this  
ElDonateDeldolor

RP Server (Starting Server)

We have started a RP server hosted by Dayz.St, the server is located on the EAST coast. It is a whitelisted, private hive, password protected. There is possibility for permanent camp (you submit a camp to admin provide building material required (list of mats/item on website). Server Map editor will consume the tents and the mats and provided the submitted camp.

For more organized player it will be possible to control some land and uphold any law you set for your land. Banditry is welcome but there is also a Bounty system to hunt down those scoundrels looking for shenanigans.

As this is an RP server with involved admin there are actual quests/storylines being run by admin with rewards.

The website is still just a frame but a working one, the server is up and running. If you want info on how to get whitelisted please visit: http://dayzearthdawnrealrp.net/

Sounds cool, once I get my pc fixed I'll see if I can hop on. I am a hero but I like that hunting bandits is encouraged and the fact that you can own land is cool.

EDIT: I'm not seeing any materials yet for the bunkers, deer stands, (all the cool stuff). Do you need to do quests for that? or have you guys not come up with the required materials yet?

Edited by TheBambiAvenger
  • Like 1

We are doing a little of everything (web site/server/rules/forum) at once, the current item will all have a cost soon and we will add new items as well

Glad to hear you are a hero we do need some good guys to hunt down bandits and collect bounty.