exomonkeyman

DayZ + PMC DLC High Res Textures. (Pics)

Hello There.

This is a simple comparison.

pc7oALE.jpg

The right texture that's really blurry was actually my game maxed out. Without PMC it just could not go higher.

The DLC BMC will give you MUCH higher res army texture's + extra backpack texture's that are very sexy high res to.

With PMC the normal DayZ player model becomes much more high res. The hat and front packs look like fabric.

TSmSjI9.jpg

8JbEyy4.jpg

Just decided to post this. As if you are not sure if you should go for the DLC. May answer is yes. The texture to me are worth it :P

P.S

Exomonkeyman

Edited by exomonkeyman
  • Like 2

I like to add that buying British forces DLC gives you the high resolution ghillie suit texture, plus a lot more.

I like to add that buying British forces DLC gives you the high resolution ghillie suit texture, plus a lot more.

Oh yes. Some vehicles become much higher texture's. And the PMC DLC makes the SUV, I think have better wheels and in car textures.

I wanna test the difference between the ghillie suites. With and without the DLC.

Camosuit HiRes and AS50 HiRes

Hehe yea, anything british really which makes it a long list

Yeah you are missing a few vehicles and weapons that make the difference.

Could you go into editor and show us what these look like if you get a chance?

SUV, only real pmc one.

Just a few Baf vehicles and weapons.

AS50

L85A2 variant's like the Susat, holo GL, and possibly the AWS.

Baf military off-road,

And I can't think of the other birtish vehicle but if you don't get around to it I could at some stage tomorrow.

I don't know how I was able to look at my character before buying BAF+PMC. They're so good.

Dayz runs like shit (in the cities) for me WITHOUT hi-res textures, so i think i'll pass. Although it does look nice i will agree

Thanks OP! I thought I needed both, But im glad now cause I can have HD player texture!

Dayz runs like shit (in the cities) for me WITHOUT hi-res textures, so i think i'll pass. Although it does look nice i will agree

I didn't notice any FPS change whatsoever, for what it's worth.

Edit: I shouldn't say I "didn't notice", rather there was absolutely no change for me. Tested.

Edited by MakeThemListen

Picked up PMC and BAF a while back when they were on sale. Really glad I did.

Luckily I ended up with the high res textures from buying that ArmaX on steam when it was on sale before. Looks a fair bit better than it does for my friend who just plays using arma2+OA.

Hey quick question does anyone know if any of the army of the Czech republic dlc textures are used?

I picked it up a few months ago to goof around it with friends and never noticed a difference on chernarus.

Some of the clothing should definitely be added though, Czech combat armor is awesome. this stuff below.

FOpGQQP.jpg

Edited by burritoman259

ACR models are not used in DayZ...

Also, a lite version of ACR is not included in Combined Operations 1.62. For multiplayer compability, everyone would have to download the A2:CO compatibility MP patch ( ACR lite ) .

Edited by Nik21