Sign in to follow this  
NinaNor

new to DayZ

nina one thing that is always funny is when you see a sniper and you put a bear trap down behind em or taking their gun from their bag and using it on them

You know what funnier?

when the sniper is a child.

It's always fun to watch them squeal with rage..in side chat

Edited by GOD™

I played the first month without a mic. Got rough at times I found myself getting gunned down because I could not type fast enough. I would say its a complete necessity especially if you like playing lonewolf but if you wish to start building up friends and your not on a server with side chat to type to all the other players might be tough.

yeah being honest though having a mic is the best way out of getting shot but so is bandaging them and then when they trust you burning everything they hold dear to the ground

one intreresting thing about being a woman in dayz is that you less likely to be shot, i play as a woman some times and people seem to be more friendly against you unless the elektro sniper get you.

one intreresting thing about being a woman in dayz is that you less likely to be shot, i play as a woman some times and people seem to be more friendly against you unless the elektro sniper get you.

Yes, Nina most male gamers want to be "friends" with a female gamer if you get my meaning..It's a sad truth you will get some males that will suck up to you and be a total ass kisser but you can use that to your advantage in dayz i guess.

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 1

Just be youre self, its all that you can do... you go girl

• Like 1

well looks like im geting used to the game so maby il play whith some of u guys one day sadly that the Zombies found me before i found anything to kill them whith

well looks like im geting used to the game so maby il play whith some of u guys one day sadly that the Zombies found me before i found anything to kill them whith

Jeg lurer på om du er den samme Nina som ofte spilte med oss gutta på Xboxen? :)