Sign in to follow this  
Kopss

Forming a smallish tactical squad!

So I play on a private hive with a friend and now I'm looking for a few more players to form a squad with. We're pretty well geared and got some pretty nice vehicles too. We both live in the EU so we play on European times. My playstyle is mixed, but usually I don't KoS unless I feel threatened. I'm 19 and I try to play everyday but I don't always have time especially now since it's exam week.. Currently I'm trying to find the camp of another group on our server and steal their chopper after losing ours.

I'm looking for mature (16+), preferably European (because of the time difference), english-speaking team players. You should have atleast some experience in the game and know the map pretty well. We communicate with TS (sometimes with skype), so you should have ATLEAST teamspeak. If your a good shot, driver and pilot it's always a plus!

If your interested PM me with your skype/steam and tell a little bit about you and dayz etc.

Cheers

Kopss

Edited by Kopss

Yes 16 plus, sorry. And we play on chernarus

im 20 + but dosent have a mic and im new to the game so no use in me :P

It's called the walking dead. Normal settings but a bit more vehicles. Not like 10000

Im 15 years old (have a voice of a 30 year old) and hang around with guys from 18+, and im also looking for guys to play with